BBC Highlights up

about 2 minutes long.

Better than Virgin's from last year IMO.

Also an 'all the goals' round up coming in at over ten minutes.

If you tot up each clubs' individual highlights, it comes to over twenty two minutes worth, much better than Virgin! And it seems to be decent quality; looked good full screen on a big monitor/

Much, Much, Much better than Virgin's average effort last season. I'm a bit unsure about the football league programme on Sat night/Sunday morning. (I watched on red button on Saturday morning- so you don't have to stay up for it). That Manish bloke is not the best presenter in the world, Claridge whilst being possibly the best summariser for the lower leagues is still not all that good (after all his main competition is Peter Beagrie) and I would guess Ian Holloway was there for that week only (Blackpool were in London). Although the e-mail woman is definately pleasing on the eye- I'm not sure e-mails are the way forward for 5 minute spells as it makes it very easy for the bigger clubs in each division to dominate, (I think Newcastle, Leeds and Notts County have had enough media coverage to last a season already). Having said that it was better than the Championship (the ITV thing) and its easier to find out when its actually on.