Jordan Robertson scores for Bury

Just noticed this guy scored on his debut for Bury - on loan until January 3rd.

If memory serves me right he scored on his one and only game for us against Port Vale (Wolfy scored too I think) before getting Injured

I do believe he got done for drink driving or knocking someone down when speeding I think...no idea if he went prison, would suit Oldham I think.

Just noticed this guy scored on his debut for Bury - on loan until January 3rd.

If memory serves me right he scored on his one and only game for us against Port Vale (Wolfy scored too I think) before getting Injured

I do believe he got done for drink driving or knocking someone down when speeding I think...no idea if he went prison, would suit Oldham I think.

he was changing his ipod whilst drivin around christmas i think but i also remember reading he had been released by his club

Remember something had happened.

Yes, well many condemned Lee Hughes for getting pissed up and killing someone. Fair enough if that's what you think. But this lad made a concious decision to look away from the road and select a few songs. In doing that he killed someone and robbed a whole family of a father. they fit the same category with me.

I'll be surprised if he resurrects his career from this in a few years time.

Yes, well many condemned Lee Hughes for getting pissed up and killing someone. Fair enough if that's what you think. But this lad made a concious decision to look away from the road and select a few songs. In doing that he killed someone and robbed a whole family of a father. they fit the same category with me.

The fact he did not play in the top flight means he his sort of low key unlike Hughes.

I agree to a point, and would feel it was the same if it were my son. but I think the Lee Hughes situation was different as he ran away from the scene.