come on you dingles

Having grown up and worked with many redsox 'fans' - the majority who never or rarely actually attend games but are nevertheless the most bigoted and opinionated of 'fans' you are ever likely to meet and forever gloat and spout crap, it is refreshing to see these skychair fans eat humble pie. No doubt they already have some half cocked excuses ready eg no Vidic or Ferdinand etc. The reality is they have been a 1 man team over the past 2 years - withoout pretty-boy Ronaldo they are ordinary and beatable. It gives me great pleasure to see these smug tosspots beat when they all assume they have a devine right to win everytime.

Just returned from holiday in Croatia and guess what, thee brits in the hotel were Redsox - 1 from Carlisle, 1 from Lincoln and the other from Stoke. You can guess how often they attended matches ! - never the less tales of how they were robbed by Barca and would walk the premershyte this year were common. It therefore gives me great pleasure to cackle when the mighty scum get what they deserve !

It might be a bit immature and I'm latics thru and thru, but it does give me pleasure when the redscum get beat and to see taggarts twisted face !

When anyone asks who my second team is its always the same - ABU : Anyone But united !!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Oh, and as much as I hate to admit it, Man Utd ARE the "biggest club in the world" by a long way.

I've been all over the world from Ethiopia to the Philippines and I've never seen a Barcelona shirt. I have however seen 1000's of Man Utd shirts. All the kids in African slums want to talk about is Rooney or Giggs. I played ISS Pro on a playstation 1 in a shack in Lalibella in Ethiopia and both teams were set as Man Utd.

They have the most fans, take in the most money and are the most widely known football club on the planet.

The reason why I dislike Man Utd because a great deal of their fans ( not all ) are not football fans, they are just United fans, by that I mean if a club like Rotherham for example were to go out of business, a club I have no affinity with I would still feel sad because it is bad for football, a Man Utd fan wouldn't care they would be more concerned about how many times they will be on ESPN this season.

But isn't this the case with most Premiership fans? Take a look at Liverpool, Chelsea and now Citeh. They've got as many gloating, horrible fans as anyone, and couldn't give a :censored:e about anyone but themselves.

United mean nothing to me, as much as anyone in the top flight.

But isn't this the case with most Premiership fans? Take a look at Liverpool, Chelsea and now Citeh. They've got as many gloating, horrible fans as anyone, and couldn't give a :censored:e about anyone but themselves.

United mean nothing to me, as much as anyone in the top flight.

Fantasy Football Points League isn't it?

Other than that, it's only good for bankrupting big teams.

Oh, and as much as I hate to admit it, Man Utd ARE the "biggest club in the world" by a long way.

I've been all over the world from Ethiopia to the Philippines and I've never seen a Barcelona shirt. I have however seen 1000's of Man Utd shirts. All the kids in African slums want to talk about is Rooney or Giggs. I played ISS Pro on a playstation 1 in a shack in Lalibella in Ethiopia and both teams were set as Man Utd.

They have the most fans, take in the most money and are the most widely known football club on the planet.

When playing ISS Pro you should have changed to Barcelona set it as the European cup final, you would have won 2-0 and quite comfortably.

I'd just like to ask what depths Latics have sunk to when the fans are pleased Burnley have won? I couldnt care less if its Man Utd they beat. We dont get on with Burnley.

You'll all be singing "chim chiminy........" at weekend. Hypocrites. Unless of course you dont know what the words mean.

I know a lot of Dingle supporters and most of em are genuine lads who support their team by actually attending games, i also know numerous Reds and they all use the old "i would go but i can't get a ticket excuse" as they support their side in their living room or in the pub.

Who to cheer for ??? the "biggest franchise in the world" or a small town club who have got to where they are the right way and not by spending WAY above their means.

I know a lot of Dingle supporters and most of em are genuine lads who support their team by actually attending games, i also know numerous Reds and they all use the old "i would go but i can't get a ticket excuse" as they support their side in their living room or in the pub.

Who to cheer for ??? the "biggest franchise in the world" or a small town club who have got to where they are the right way and not by spending WAY above their means.

It makes me laugh when people say how well Burnley are supported being such a small town. They have all of Rossendale and Calderdale as a fanbase.

It makes me laugh when people say how well Burnley are supported being such a small town. They have all of Rossendale and Calderdale as a fanbase.

I don't live in Oldham so should i go and support someone else??

Don't see what difference it makes where you live if you attend the games then you are a supporter and not just following the success and wearing the shirt.

Wouldn't Halifax be more of a draw for Calderdale, seeing as they are within it and it's the biggest town in Calderdale?

Burnley might draw a few people from Todmorden, but I bet it's not many.

Wouldn't Halifax be more of a draw for Calderdale, seeing as they are within it and it's the biggest town in Calderdale?

Burnley might draw a few people from Todmorden, but I bet it's not many.

Littleborough/Todmorden based Burnley fans have their own coach which goes most away matches.

I don't live in Oldham so should i go and support someone else??

Don't see what difference it makes where you live if you attend the games then you are a supporter and not just following the success and wearing the shirt.

You're missing my point, I'm from Littleborough but support Oldham. All that I was saying was, Burnley have a larger fanbase than what the media says.

You're missing my point, I'm from Littleborough but support Oldham. All that I was saying was, Burnley have a larger fanbase than what the media says.

AHH ok then pal.Sorry thought it was a dig at me lol :blush: You're right though they have got fans outside of Burnley i know several of the Rossendale Clarets and do see shirts knocking about in Rochdale and Littleborough etc.Fair play to em though they do have a good fan base.

Maybe the shirt thing is because theres so many couchfans that when they're donating old clothes to Africa, with Giggs an Rooney on the back, if Rooney or Giggs went walking past them I doubt they'd actually know it was them.

Take in the most money...maybe but but they have one hell of a debt too thanks to their owners...if the yanks walked out tomorrow, they'd be forked.