Why have we not signed a centre back yet?

Unbelievable that we only have two in the squad, both of which are prone to mistakes.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Struggling to get my head round why we haven't got cover for this position,it's gonna come back and bite us for sure.Reuben needs taking out of team too.

Unbelievable that we only have two in the squad, both of which are prone to mistakes.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Shocking that for all the comings and goings these two are guaranteed starting spots. Hazell wouldn't have looked out of place in the England defence last week in Holland. Luckily that was a friendly!

I don't care who replaces him but the lad needs dropping. Once, twice, three times even we'll let him off. Yet I've lost count now!

E4e

CLOWN

Shocking that for all the comings and goings these two are guaranteed starting spots. Hazell wouldn't have looked out of place in the England defence last week in Holland. Luckily that was a friendly!

I don't care who replaces him but the lad needs dropping. Once, twice, three times even we'll let him off. Yet I've lost count now!

E4e

CLOWN

First time this season ....

Gregan has become a parody of himself, hoofing the ball for no reason and hopelessly slow. As for Rubes, as much as I love the guy, something has gone seriously wrong. The posters on here who called for him to be dropped when he had a dip in form early last season were right. He has never recovered from that bad patch of form and has been a shadow of the player of his first season with us.

i agree with some posters that gregan and hazell do well most of the time

but most of the time isnt good enough for a CB

it only takes 1 clanger to cost us a game and that was what nearly happened

right now we expect at least 1 major cock up a game from hazell and we shouldnt

here in lies the problem.. The Latics Fan was not at the match. For his information he is relying on Roy (and lets face it ... he is really opinionayed). So the comments on the threads are strange as unkess you 'see' a performance you really should not pass comment. This is not a defence of Rubes but for people not attending games to start a thread about a match performance they didnt see!!!. Do you work for the Bison ?

ok, I was at Saturday's game, and the 2nd goal was certainly Reuben's fault. During the game he looked to be lacking in confidence, slower than at his best and not covering the goal and denying player's space or leading them to nowhere land, as he used to.

Something's gone wrong, and we'll probably never know what it is. Penney's no fool, and he'll be doing his best to sort it out, whether it's trying to sort Reuben's head out, or getting a CB in to presssurise or take his place, I'd like to think there's a plan B in place for the next game.