Kieran Lee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This HAS to be a record of clueless, moaning so called Latics fans.....13 minutes of 1st team football for a player considered not to play and looking to be shipped out (yet more footballing ability than the fookwits slagging him off) and he's expected to be great!! Quality!

Those who are slagging him off already are not fit to lace his boots....and if they were, they'd be playing and not watching!!!

This HAS to be a record of clueless, moaning so called Latics fans.....13 minutes of 1st team football for a player considered not to play and looking to be shipped out (yet more footballing ability than the fookwits slagging him off) and he's expected to be great!! Quality!

Those who are slagging him off already are not fit to lace his boots....and if they were, they'd be playing and not watching!!!

Equally the start of the thread was ridiculous suggesting he should be picked for every game after a fluke goal.

I take it, you never made it then son???

No I didnt sonny boy! probably like you the annoying thing with Lee is he appears to have the talent, but lacks the fitness or the application. So frustrating because he should be one of our best players

Edited by penrhyn

I take it, you never made it then son???

No I didnt sonny boy! probably like you the annoying thing with Lee is he appears to have the talent, but lacks the fitness or the application. So frustrating because he should be one of our best players

Could'nt agree with you more!!!

Good luck son !!!!

Lee - 1 good game vs God-awful relegation-fodder Crewe...1 lucky goal...but God in a Lego haired disguise???

I've no preference on Lee either way...mainly coz he's not had that much of a chance coz Shez never signed him, Corney did (read into that however you like) but even now, he's not earned a start and still doesn't warrant it yet. Worthington, :censored:, Furman and Whits have 10 or 15 games to shine before we start to say this BRAND NEW TEAM THAT WONT GEL IN 5 SECONDS needs ripping apart and changing immensely!

Edited by boundaryblue80

FFS!!!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: Give the lad a break, he came on scored got us a point what else matters. WTF else do people want??? I was relieved to be walking out with 1 point, we should have had 3 but didn't. Patience is a virtue that can't be bought. We have a squad that has played approx 10 games together, give em time , give DP time and all shall be well, I don't think we shall be in the relegation zone at the end of the season which is all that matters...(to me)....

All you oldham fans slating lee dont deserve to be oldham fans.

So what if his performance for however long he was on for was crap?

He's played hardly any football since he moved here from utd.

His confidence will be shockingly low because DP doesnt want him at oldham.

But no you all want a impressive performance from someone who has played hardly any football for over a year, now with a manager who doesnt want him. His goal was a fluke yeah, but your all complainin he didnt mean it etc.. well so what? it got us a point didnt it? would you rather it went out of play and we lost the game?

Also say how crap lee is to his face..

am sure he wud reply "At least i'm good enough"

so shut up moanin about him and support him

Why are a number of lee fans coming out with lines of "you're not as good as him so shut up".

It's the most ridiculous argument ever. On that basis, no fan can comment on football players at any level. (unless you're a former pro who was of a higher ability - ahem).

All you oldham fans slating lee dont deserve to be oldham fans.

So what if his performance for however long he was on for was crap?

He's played hardly any football since he moved here from utd.

His confidence will be shockingly low because DP doesnt want him at oldham.

But no you all want a impressive performance from someone who has played hardly any football for over a year, now with a manager who doesnt want him. His goal was a fluke yeah, but your all complainin he didnt mean it etc.. well so what? it got us a point didnt it? would you rather it went out of play and we lost the game?

Also say how crap lee is to his face..

am sure he wud reply "At least i'm good enough"

so shut up moanin about him and support him

My thoughts entirely Rob.

Why are a number of lee fans coming out with lines of "you're not as good as him so shut up".

It's the most ridiculous argument ever. On that basis, no fan can comment on football players at any level. (unless you're a former pro who was of a higher ability - ahem).

Because its the truth of what lee would say to there faces.

If you constantly criticise him then go out there and do his job.

everyone thinks a footballers life is easy but it aint

they train for hours every day, ( think penney has them in mornin and afternoon now? )

then they turn out in almost any conditions to play football then have grumpy fans who believe we should be attractin really good players and winning constantly

Lets see how everyone else turns out after training for 5-6 hours a day then running around in any condition and having fans living in a dream world constantly moanin about them

If you complain about the players then YOU go out there and do better instead of sittinn on the computer moanin about it

So why doesnt everyone shut up moanin about our players and support them instead?

give them confidence to perform well and wont get moaned at for every mistake they make

it shoudn,t be lee fans we are all oldham fans and at the moment lee is still an oldham player,so he didn,t set the world on fire wih his 13 mins but so what niether did some other players in there 90+ mins. the so called lee fans are just oldham fans defending an oldham player who is being slagged off unfairly cos he got a lucky goal, thay should have been relieved we got the goal not slating him for it

they train for hours every day, ( think penney has them in mornin and afternoon now? )

then they turn out in almost any conditions to play football then have grumpy fans who believe we should be attractin really good players and winning constantly

Lets see how everyone else turns out after training for 5-6 hours a day then running around in any condition and having fans living in a dream world constantly moanin about them

If you complain about the players then YOU go out there and do better instead of sittinn on the computer moanin about it

So why doesnt everyone shut up moanin about our players and support them instead?

give them confidence to perform well and wont get moaned at for every mistake they make

Hang on a minute - this thread is about someone demanding that Lee starts every game. People are replying with their opinion that he's really not done much so far to justify that view. What's the problem?

Incidentally, if I am rubbish in my job people tell me about it to my face pretty directly. I on the other hand never boo Oldham players. So I do think they are a little bit pampered, if Lee gets upset from reading on an internet forum that some fans think he needs to up his game a bit then maybe he needs to grow a set of balls.

Hmmmm....I must have missed these people constantly criticising...maybe saying they want to see more than a one-hit wonder goal etc.

On the other hand, I haven't missed the fact that even tho he did well for us yesterday, he's not ahead in the pecking order so far. No matter how much ya throw ya dummy around the forum...

Edited by boundaryblue80

Poor souls, "morning and afternoon". Bet our troops in Afghanistan really feel for them.

Pampered prima donas

I would love to do his job.

No, like any profession if you want to succeed you have to work at it.

Poor lambs.

It's a price I would pay, if I had the ability.

You know what, I've worked in customer service for 20 years+. Sometimes the moaning customer is actually right.

Gosh, you seem to know him so well. Is this the K Lee appreciation club?

Any fan can criticse players if they wish. They don't have to be a better player than them. If Lee's response is "I'm better than you" then it's a pretty pathetic one. If he thinks (as you say he does) that that sort of response makes him a pro he is so wrong he might as well chop both his legs off now. Pub players are better than me and I'd bet they are better than you, if they turn out for latics will you clap and cheer every time they lose the ball? Every time they miss a tackle? Every time we lose 5-0? Or will you only do that if it's Kieran?

I'm not moaning about players, but people who say they cannot be criticised. These sort of people have no idea how the world works. The people who pay are the ones who have the right to have their say. Simple.