Who have we paid a fee for?

Can't think of any others.

While some (none?) of these fees haven't been made public, what I've heard is:

O'Grady: £65,000

Furman: £50,000

Stephens: £30,000

Which would make £145,000 in fees. Not that much, really; less than we paid for Matthew Rush or Shaun Garnett, and far less than half what we paid for Lee Duxbury.

I think Stephens still has time to come good, and while it's not looking good for O'Grady I hope he starts showing some signs of promise.

Guest FyldeBlue
Can't think of any others.

While some (none?) of these fees haven't been made public, what I've heard is:

O'Grady: £65,000

Furman: £50,000

Stephens: £30,000

Which would make £145,000 in fees. Not that much, really; less than we paid for Matthew Rush or Shaun Garnett, and far less than half what we paid for Lee Duxbury.

I think Stephens still has time to come good, and while it's not looking good for O'Grady I hope he starts showing some signs of promise.

Not quite sure where you got the figures from.....O'Grady was supposed to be "Nominal"

Furman was supposed to be "Compensation Fee" - For his time there and so on.

Stephens - Fee supposed to be (by Tribunal £50k up front) with more add ons.

I'm not in the mood for arguments about these, just what I remember from the time and records I hold, and of course Fairy Stories are produced in abundance at B.P. :wink: Oh and according to the most recent publication about Agent fees, we did not pay any Agents or fees in the last Season. and not much the year before.

Edited by FyldeBlue

Oh and according to the most recent publication about Agent fees, we did not pay any Agents or fees in the last Season. and not much the year before.

yet when we did pay agents fees, corney said 'you need to pay agents fees to get the good players'. dont know what im trying to say here, but..

Better update those records :wink:

Here

Interesting to see the figures regarding the stephens deal, maybe we're loaning him out to avoid paying all the added extra's just yet, or maye he just not ready yet, but with furman and stephens the nominal fee's we've coughed up, i'm sure we've got two centre mids with great potential and a profit or just a good player for us in the future.

Guest FyldeBlue
Better update those records :wink:

Here

Thanks for that RBL..... just shows eh !... can't believe those Fairy Stories from B.P. ?.....However I note the information came via the Bury site and mine came from somewhere else - the question is ....which one is the Fairy Story ? :wink:

Guest FyldeBlue
yet when we did pay agents fees, corney said 'you need to pay agents fees to get the good players'. dont know what im trying to say here, but..

Yeh but come on Daznathe you've almost said it - has Simon Corney joined the famous list of Fairy Story tellers ?.... or do you mean that because we have not paid any agents fees we've bought inferior quality players now ? :blink:

Yeh but come on Daznathe you've almost said it - has Simon Corney joined the famous list of Fairy Story tellers ?.... or do you mean that because we have not paid any agents fees we've bought inferior quality players now ? :blink:

:grin:

:grin: RE: Agents fees.....unsure about that one, Scunny did't pay any either neither did the Trannies, if the clubs who had't paid any transfer fees had all done worse than us then a possibility, a bit of luck for Scunny and the Trannies?

Edited by tangerinedreams