Moderators

Ackey don't work for us anymore...

To be fair I frequent Sherdog, SaintsReport and other forums on the internet and I have never come across a more lenient bunch of moderators than I have on here. Of course some won't see it that way, but I can fully understand why moderators get the bad press that they do...

Ho hum.

The worst bit is, after i posted it i then remembered that im a moderator on the fans team site. <_<

At that point it all come flooding back, the constant beatings in the school toilets, the wedgies in the hallways, the calling me names constantly, the fact i got arse raped daily and that was just the teachers, the pupils were pretty awful as well. :blush:

Ackey don't work for us anymore...

To be fair I frequent Sherdog, SaintsReport and other forums on the internet and I have never come across a more lenient bunch of moderators than I have on here. Of course some won't see it that way, but I can fully understand why moderators get the bad press that they do...

Ho hum.

Oi!

:lol: