Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate our internet. I hate the rain. I hate missing games. Especially ones we win. :angry:

OOOO since we did win today maybe there should be a poll on what we should wear in our next video for the fans, since I know they did lots of cheering for our boys on the field...

I know you hate polls sorry Z ,,, wait no im not haha :lol:

OOOO since we did win today maybe there should be a poll on what we should wear in our next video for the fans, since I know they did lots of cheering for our boys on the field...

Oh god, you're opening a can of worms. :blink:

No, we're not in the same room -- we're in diagonal rooms.

I don't want to cramp your style, but if you're looking for ideas for future videos, may I suggest a spoof of this one in tribute to the late Lux Interior, who IIRC was a Latics fan. B)

Sorry, I was getting confused with the voting system used when George Bush was elected. :wink:

What I didn't realise that either girl had a brother who magically declared them the winner of the crucial vote without all the votes being counted

Edited by rudemedic