Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, tomorrow is our first round of exams. Think of us! :unsure:

P.S. My boy, Scott Herman, loves Oldham Athletic. And hopes they "kill it" on Tuesday. I think he just wants to model the kit.

Then I think it only right and proper that you get the lad a kit. Get it sorted online.

Then the OAFC takeover of the US can continue.....

We'll have a club shop on Rodeo Drive in no time!!!!

Then I think it only right and proper that you get the lad a kit. Get it sorted online.

Then the OAFC takeover of the US can continue.....

We'll have a club shop on Rodeo Drive in no time!!!!

:lol: - You've been watching too much 90210! :wink:

terrific news, i'm in greece at the mo, tues result was just the tonic, few bottles of mythos to follow! hope examsw went well for the girls :)

Exams went really well! We've just been detoxing from all the caffeine and swimming with sting-rays. Soooo excited for how our team is doing -- I feel like Saturday is going to be good. :grin:

Exams went really well! We've just been detoxing from all the caffeine and swimming with sting-rays. Soooo excited for how our team is doing -- I feel like Saturday is going to be good. :grin:

You've been celebrating the end of your exams and caffeine is the only thing you're detoxing from????? :shock:

Jon is back in the squad. Let's hope he's worthy of his place and doesn't unbalance the team, because you would never forgive him.

You are 100% right. I would never forgive him.

Edited by sarausa

Guest Scratch2000uk

Think i read he will be playing the team that beat MK Dons, Worthy probably on the bench? :unsure:

Nice vid again BTW Sara. :grin: