Penneys comments?

No i dont have latics player and i cant afford the 2p a month or what ever it is...but if someone would be as kind to break down briefly what he says that would be splendid....

Or can i guess?

Dissapointed

Didnt finish our chances

Injuries playing their part

Will make up for it

Didn't mention injuries once. Very honest, very frustrated. They're in today to look at the dvd and work on what went wrong. Particularly unhappy with the number of basic errors leading up to the second goal. Comnig short when we play long, going long when we play short - stuff to sort out on the training pitch. Players need to be braver - especially on the ball.

Some excellent questions from (I'm assuming?) our new webmonkey in the second part of that interview (to give the lad some deserved praise for once - also kudos to him for burning the midnight oil and getting that interview on the site quickly).

Didn't mention injuries once. Very honest, very frustrated. They're in today to look at the dvd and work on what went wrong. Particularly unhappy with the number of basic errors leading up to the second goal. Comnig short when we play long, going long when we play short - stuff to sort out on the training pitch. Players need to be braver - especially on the ball.

Some excellent questions from (I'm assuming?) our new webmonkey in the second part of that interview (to give the lad some deserved praise for once - also kudos to him for burning the midnight oil and getting that interview on the site quickly).

Thats gonna be a long day for the boys watching the errors....be pasuing the dvd every 5 seconds!

And cheers for that!

Edited by Blue_Guru

You assunme wrong. The set of questions in the second part were asked by GMR's Ian Cheeseman.

But yeah, all the same our guy is improving as weeks go by.

Ah, thanks for that. They were good though.

And Ste still deserves the credit for getting it up so quickly.

Ahem.

So to speak.

:getmecoat:

LOL! Yes he does indeed, i have been the first to criticise the service offered so I will gladly applaud and commend his recent efforts and with getting reaction up on the OS asap after games.

Well done Ste!! KEEP IT UP :)