Latics and MTK coach speaks to Latics Player

Today I've written what I hope fans will agree is a comprehensive introduction to coach Zsolt Szekely and his Hungarian players.

Official Site Article

I hope to conduct another interview with Zsolt later in the season, and if anyone has any questions they would like me to put to him or the Development Squad players please post them up in here, or email me via the link below.

See you at Bristol.

Cheers,

Ste

Today I've written what I hope fans will agree is a comprehensive introduction to coach Zsolt Szekely and his Hungarian players.

Official Site Article

I hope to conduct another interview with Zsolt later in the season, and if anyone has any questions they would like me to put to him or the Development Squad players please post them up in here, or email me via the link below.

See you at Bristol.

Cheers,

Ste

Good article and vid monkey.

Just one question:

What is the problem with the food over here? In my limited experience of sampling foreign food, there's very little difference. Maybe it's because I'm a gannet and trough food without actually tasting it, but I've had good food and poor food everywhere I've been. British food is no different. Any idea what they've been eating, Ste?

Just one question:

What is the problem with the food over here? In my limited experience of sampling foreign food, there's very little difference. Maybe it's because I'm a gannet and trough food without actually tasting it, but I've had good food and poor food everywhere I've been. British food is no different. Any idea what they've been eating, Ste?

Good question. I like food from all around the world, ours isn't that bad. Having said that, I haven't tasted Hungarian Cuisine, so maybe it's just very different.

On this subject, I have just come back from Santorini and I have to say that the food was 50/50, good and dreadful! Good mixed grills, salads and Gyros though!

But back on topic, if we are interested in one or more of these players, what's the situation with signing them permanently?

But back on topic, if we are interested in one or more of these players, what's the situation with signing them permanently?

I'd suspect that if we are taking one on as a first team player then 50/50 deals with bob all money changing hands would be acceptable to get them in the shop window. It's pretty clear that this deal is to help them get money in.

What I want to know is when is Alice going to be eating Goulash?

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Just one question:

You see when I was in Malawi all the Europeans/Yanks/Aussies would eat Malawian food- Zema is their mainstay which is a little bit like bland mash potato- the Malawians wouldn't eat the more European style food we had left over (after parties and the like). I think because we are bought up on varied cusine we are open to trying new things but I can't imagine there are many Curry Houses/Chineses in Budapest. Maybe its a business idea though set up some form of Eastern European Supermarket (kind of like the Wang-Yip is it on Greengate) and import food from all over Eastern Europe as I'd imagine if the Hungarians don't like the food you can get locally, neither will the Poles, Ukrainians and the like.

Maybe its a business idea though set up some form of Eastern European Supermarket (kind of like the Wang-Yip is it on Greengate) and import food from all over Eastern Europe as I'd imagine if the Hungarians don't like the food you can get locally, neither will the Poles, Ukrainians and the like.

You haven't been in Tesco/Asda for a while have you

Not in Oldham I haven't no- in fact I'm struggling to remember the last time I was in an Asda- there isn't one in Durham

They don't stock foreigner food (in Durham) anyway due to the demography of the area. Well, obviously they do Injun, Mehican and Itie, but not the eastern europeans. Shame really, and even the foreign :censored: they do seems to be made by that 'through the keyhole' bloke.