hahah it ain't me that needs to grow up ..it's grown men that refuse to post on message boards because someone dares to be different...

grow up indeed :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

there is nothing clever about his postings, and he is different allright, enough to be ignored and blocked by the majority of sane fans. Which is what i will do from now on .

there is nothing clever about his postings, and he is different allright, enough to be ignored and blocked by the majority of sane fans. Which is what i will do from now on .

that's your perogitive as much as his perogitive to post on here...my grandad died in world war two to give us ALL free speech ... :grin: :grin:

No shee-ite Sherlock! Probably because TTA let Sheridan blow our budget on total wastes of space. Now we pay with players who aren't good enough for this crappy league.

A bit fo friction on here but do you think the TTA let Sheridan blow our budget or the one the TTA provide as they are currently underwriting the losses?

However we are where we are - I still think that someting will happen this year and we'll end up some way from a relegation spot. Its just taking a bit of time to gel. Bristol Rovers are on a good run and we never get anything against them.

lets move onto next week as nothing anyone says or does on here will change whats happened/will happen on sat(apart from reducing the attendence obivously by not turning up)

pound shillings and pence plus a piss poor following don't blame dave he ain't a bad manager his record proves that ....blame the town folk of oldham who can't be bothered turning up to watch there football team ....

I have too agree that simply assuming we'd take 3,4 or 5000 fans to Bristol Rovers wouldn't guarantee a victory or a decent team. Newcastle United have that strange mentality and the fact 1000's of stupid geordies drag their sorry arses round they still win sweet FA!

As for criticism for the players signed by Penney, based on Shez's appointments, is deflecting the issue. Players like Abbot, Holdsworth, Gregan (Who Penney re-signed) have proven records in this division. Therefore, apportioning blame on Shez is both wrong and idiotic.

Penney was appointed in the close season. Penney had the players in during the start of their break to have a look at them. Penney then decided who stays and who goes. He also decided who he wanted to sign and brought them to the club. Therefore, anything that has happened on the football pitch since the opening day of the season lies squarely at Penney's feet as he is responsible for the team that goes out.....In much the same way that everyone would be lauding him if we we're top of the league!

Personally, I wasn't blown away with his appointment and I am still waiting to be impressed by this guy....Not seen anything that makes me think we we're right to sack Shez and replace him with DP. I know people won't agree, but this is my view point.

That said, I will be there on Saturday. However, away games are few and fair between for me due to financial reasons. One of which is I can earn £120+ on a Saturday morning!

I have too agree that simply assuming we'd take 3,4 or 5000 fans to Bristol Rovers wouldn't guarantee a victory or a decent team. Newcastle United have that strange mentality and the fact 1000's of stupid geordies drag their sorry arses round they still win sweet FA!

As for criticism for the players signed by Penney, based on Shez's appointments, is deflecting the issue. Players like Abbot, Holdsworth, Gregan (Who Penney re-signed) have proven records in this division. Therefore, apportioning blame on Shez is both wrong and idiotic.

Penney was appointed in the close season. Penney had the players in during the start of their break to have a look at them. Penney then decided who stays and who goes. He also decided who he wanted to sign and brought them to the club. Therefore, anything that has happened on the football pitch since the opening day of the season lies squarely at Penney's feet as he is responsible for the team that goes out.....In much the same way that everyone would be lauding him if we we're top of the league!

Personally, I wasn't blown away with his appointment and I am still waiting to be impressed by this guy....Not seen anything that makes me think we we're right to sack Shez and replace him with DP. I know people won't agree, but this is my view point.

That said, I will be there on Saturday. However, away games are few and fair between for me due to financial reasons. One of which is I can earn £120+ on a Saturday morning!

any jobs going :grin: :grin:

Firstly, why on earth Shez is still being talked about is beyond me.

Secondly, we've had a bloody bad start, yeah, but we had a belting start last season, and look at the second half of the season. Let's get some perspective, shall we?

We looked very poor against Hartlepool. Everyone agrees, and obviously Penney knows we were awful. But we haven't been that bad. Individual errors have let us down big time, and it doesn't help that the lads uptop aren't putting the ball away.

The one major thing I'm gonna look at is the two clowns at the back. They're not poor players, but they're in cushy zones. Gregan doesn't have long left in his career. He's probably made a few quid through football, and clearly couldn't care less about what happens to him. He could go tomorrow for all I care, because like Lee Hughes, Gregan's starting - well, no, he's been playing like this now for a year - to really cost us. As is Hazell. Now, I love Hazell. For me, he saved us from going down when we had that awful run of injuries to key players, but he's been playing so poorly now since January, and I don't see him improving.

I know our budget isn't the best, but we need to sort this defence out. It's slow asnd error-ridden. The amount of errors they're making is shocking.

I'm Penney in. Anyone who isn't so early on is a absolute tool of the highest order tbh. I'm not saying what I've posted is correct, and I can't stand those who are up in the clouds with over-optimism, refusing to admit to our constant problems, but there's also damaging negativity, which a lot of us saw last Friday.

think he means that there hasnt been the money there to buy decent players.

but its a cleft stick.

crowds wont come because we keep losing

we keep losing because crowds wont come. :shock:

Glad I'm not coming to the games at the moment.... Where clearly awful and the happy clappers are in full force

Glad I'm not coming to the games at the moment.... Where clearly awful and the happy clappers are in full force

if it wasn't for the so called happy clappers people like yoursef wouldn't be in a position to pick and choose as to when to come to games ,pisses me off this happy clappers crap...

if it wasn't for the so called happy clappers people like yoursef wouldn't be in a position to pick and choose as to when to come to games ,pisses me off this happy clappers crap...

You lot are part of the cancer... Seattling for this crap....

We should of stuck with shez... But you lot know best

You lot are part of the cancer... Settling for this crap....

We should of stuck with shez... But you lot know best

Bollocks.

At what point are happy clappers settling for this :censored:e?

If they are, surely they were under Shez and were the least responsible for his sacking?

I have little idea where this D&G/HC :censored: comes from. Where is the boundary? I get :censored:ted, I sing at matches, I wanted Shez to stay, I want Penney to stay, I want Gregan to stay, I want Brill to go, I prefer the positives but realise the negatives. Really, it's a load of crap.

But... calling the people who attend games the cancer when you don't bother yourself is a bit rich, to say the least.

Bollocks.

At what point are happy clappers settling for this :censored:e?

If they are, surely they were under Shez and were the least responsible for his sacking?

I have little idea where this D&G/HC :censored: comes from. Where is the boundary? I get :censored:ted, I sing at matches, I wanted Shez to stay, I want Penney to stay, I want Gregan to stay, I want Brill to go, I prefer the positives but realise the negatives. Really, it's a load of crap.

But... calling the people who attend games the cancer when you don't bother yourself is a bit rich, to say the least.

Why should I bother! Your all nuts... Fighting for the play offs last year...and you was all on the managers back.. This year we are 21st...and people are writing the manager love letters...

I think some of you prefer us bein carp

Why should I bother! Your all nuts... Fighting for the play offs last year...and you was all on the managers back.. This year we are 21st...and people are writing the manager love letters...

I think some of you prefer us bein carp

Mmm Carp.

I agree with the Sheridan stuff. I was there stood up singing his name at MK (8 pints before the game watching the scousers beating the scummers helps that one), and bitterly disappointed the next day. We aren't all nuts. :censored:, we all see what is happening, just have a difference in how to deal with things.

You might have inadvertently touched on one problem there with a significant number of our (and anybody else's for that matter) fans.... they only ever see a football match when they're absolutely sh*tfaced, so it's little wonder they barely know what's happened and haven't got the faintest clue about the intricacies of the game.

I really, really wanted Sheridan to be the one to take us forward, to be manager for a decade or more and build his own dynasty at the club. But in the second half of last season he somehow f*cked it up. He f*cked it up so badly we're still paying for it now. He had to go when he did - anyone who can't see that is just being a fool to themselves.