Dave Pennay

First time writer, long time reader!

I'm not a big poster on here but read the majority of posts and I like most, if not all fans, is disillusioned with the current results we're getting. Lets not forget though the majority of games this season we've been there or there abouts in getting results, its been the players on the pitch who have been letting DP down.

I'm not saying Penney isn't completely at fault in any of the results, some of his signings could be considered slightly suspect and tatics at times could be a little off but I do genuinely believe that DP is the right man to take this club to the next level. Great teams take time to create. (the old adage Rome wasn't built in a day comes to mind!)

Look at the likes of United, Arsenal, Liverpool, AC Milan - Have kept there managers for long periods of time and been given the opportunity to create there teams and build them into workhorses and passionate for playing for there team.

We need now more than ever to KEEP THE FAITH in our players, owners & manager

EDIT: Seems I can't spell our own gaffers name! Dave Penney - woops

Edited by oldhamathleticmad

First time writer, long time reader!

I'm not a big poster on here but read the majority of posts and I like most, if not all fans, is disillusioned with the current results we're getting. Lets not forget though the majority of games this season we've been there or there abouts in getting results, its been the players on the pitch who have been letting DP down.

I'm not saying Penney isn't completely at fault in any of the results, some of his signings could be considered slightly suspect and tatics at times could be a little off but I do genuinely believe that DP is the right man to take this club to the next level. Great teams take time to create. (the old adage Rome wasn't built in a day comes to mind!)

Look at the likes of United, Arsenal, Liverpool, AC Milan - Have kept there managers for long periods of time and been given the opportunity to create there teams and build them into workhorses and passionate for playing for there team.

We need now more than ever to KEEP THE FAITH in our players, owners & manager

EDIT: Seems I can't spell our own gaffers name! Dave Penney - woops

Keep the faith.... At what point does keeping the faith results in something better

Lies, lies and more lies. You're a 35th time writer. :wink:

I think you are seeing what all sensible folk are. Sadly morons are vocal.

NB. Not sure that comparisons with multibillionnaire clubs is relevant. But the point remains from before when Sheridan, Moore and numerous others were sacked.

My link to the "rich" clubs is that they've kept faith in there managers to make them very rich clubs - Fergie is the one who has made the team successful & success brings cups moneys, league moneys and sponsorship moneys.

Am I really I 35th time writer, well I never :unsure: