greagan's worth 1.750.000?

Guest sheridans_world
Been a bit of a mistype their, im guessing the correct version is either

gregan's worth £1.750,000

or gregan's worthweight is £175KG0,000

Nah 1750000KG's in more accurate.

As it is heading that way anyhow. I make you wronger than a wrong person on wrong day.

Gregan = First player on the teamsheet.

:chubb:

I'm with you OS! Not many of us about these days..... I love the amount of ridiculous bandwaggons its becoming very easy to jump on these days for people, the Greagn one is another. Dont let the fact he has yet again probably been easily our most consistent performer this season get in the way of people blaming him for everything.

Some normally very sane people amazing me on some of their comments about greegs this season. But hey ho, sensationalism is the key these days....

:chubb:

I'm with you OS! Not many of us about these days..... I love the amount of ridiculous bandwaggons its becoming very easy to jump on these days for people, the Greagn one is another. Dont let the fact he has yet again probably been easily our most consistent performer this season get in the way of people blaming him for everything.

Some normally very sane people amazing me on some of their comments about greegs this season. But hey ho, sensationalism is the key these days....

Good game today...bar a silly kick out of defence straight to their lad that come to nothing in 1st half and a slip in the 2nd. Overall tho, if he performs like that more often and it'll be alright....notice the difference though...I'm saying he did well today, so surely to those who arselick him he MUST be MOTM? But no, even the arselickers aren't saying he was MOTM...why is that? Coz they saw someone better today above him...lots above him...when we're :censored:, he gets the MOTM coz he's looked good in a load of :censored:...I could head them balls as he does (for a 10th of his wage.) It's a popularity contest a lot of the time. Today it was between Sheehan, Abbott and Brill for MOTM...and then I'd stick a few others above Greegs in performance because a lot played well today. Gregan did today what he does...and a little bit more which is why I praise him tonight. I hope he continues it!

Edited by boundaryblue80

a bloke behind me said greegs was on 6k a week,it was at that point i nearly wet myself laffin

It think it's about £2k to £2.5k now but that's a guesstimate based on knowing what he was on before that...I know it was £4k when he came originally and dropped to £3k for the rest of his contract until June this year.