pity about the gate tonight

Shame it is Bob, but if the moaning assholes want to miss performances of that ilk it's their own bitter and twisted fault!

What was the atmosphere like prozac? A bit more upbeat than usual. Has been a bit toxic at BP for a bit, hope it's getting better now.

What was the atmosphere like prozac? A bit more upbeat than usual. Has been a bit toxic at BP for a bit, hope it's getting better now.

Quiet, they tried in the rocky with the drum but in the Chaddy all season it has been one of encouragement - even when they got the goal we just stood up and got behind them.

To be fair, for a lot of peole I think it's financial.

i just said that on onother thread, if i went to tonights game n the 1 on sat with the missus n 2 kids with petrol a beer n couple of other things i would of spent 130 quid if not more this for me aint possible its just the way it is. :disappointed:

only 3,630 and 180mk fans ,i just hope more fans start coming back to watch latics like this saturday for the home gave v yeovil

Sorry, but £20 to see the mighty Yeovil won't enthuse the Oldham public no matter what position we are in the league. An increase in attendance will take a few weeks at least.

i just said that on onother thread, if i went to tonights game n the 1 on sat with the missus n 2 kids with petrol a beer n couple of other things i would of spent 130 quid if not more this for me aint possible its just the way it is. :disappointed:

Bad do mate, sorry you missed that one tonight. I hope they do you and yours proud on Saturday if you venture down.

They need to work out how to attract fans on a Champions League night when they are also at home on the Saturday.

Tickets for both games = £30 (instead of £40) when this happens? Would that increase crowds and revenue? I think it just might.

£30 is still a lot of money mate, If I did not have a ST I think I would have given it a miss tonight.

Sorry, but £20 to see the mighty Yeovil won't enthuse the Oldham public no matter what position we are in the league. An increase in attendance will take a few weeks at least.

I think there'll be a fair few more that'll be there saturday, think we'd get 4k because it's on a saturday anyways might be a couple of hundred more on that now though.

They need to work out how to attract fans on a Champions League night when they are also at home on the Saturday.

Tickets for both games = £30 (instead of £40) when this happens? Would that increase crowds and revenue? I think it just might.

Completely agree, i would of stretched that extra tenner.

Bad do mate, sorry you missed that one tonight. I hope they do you and yours proud on Saturday if you venture down.

did think about going on my own which i could of afforded but the missus n the kids got wind n said if i was going they wanted to as well which i promptly told them i only had enough for me so they pulled there faces made me feel bad to the point were i said i was'nt goin (whispers bast!!ds) :ranting:

Edited by madaboutoafc

Have you thought about applying for a job in Marketing at the Club?, as they don't appear to be making much of an effort.

Hopefully, TTA won't be too disheartened by tonight's attendance.

The combination of a Tuesday night, less than inspiring opposition, an indifferent start to the season and a recession were always going to take their toll.

Should be around 5k on Saturday and then we've got Southampton at home next which should drum up a little interest.

Maybe in the lead up to the game the local press could pretend it's the last game of the 92/93 Premiership season and we need to win to stay up?

Bovis, Bovis, Bovis!

We have to be realistic there are a lot of people in this town who have lost their jobs anda fair few more who are fearful of same.

Its just the way things are at present. Champions league on TV also

Economy. Two games in a week. First time we've won 3 games on the bounce in more than a year. Only just ended a run of 7 months without a home win. But Chumps League on telly is the main reason.

I wish people who liked it realised they can get score updates via the internet services on their mobile phones.

The gates at nearly every match tonight were noticeably down on Saturday equivalents. Have a look at Champ'ship, League 1 and League 2. Apart from one or two exceptions nearly all the fixtures would have got significantly more in played at the weekend.

Rochdale only had an attendance of 2600 last Saturday - and they're on a decent run.