official website?

nope cant get on either if its all the league 1 sites an maybe more premium tv or whoever it is might av crashed or summat

We can't get on either, nor could we when we got back from the game at midnight. Can't get on from the internet or from our favorites listings, it just keeps saying diagnostic problems. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

yeah its the same here,but not sure if its just mine but it seems to be taking its time to load any page at the mo,ave checked for viruses n what not n its all fine so not sure whats going on? :disappointed:

from OWTB twitter page

OWTB and official site are experiencing PTV issues, may be slow loading for a while - we're doing, well Acks, is doing his best... #oafc

from LaticsPlayer TwitterPage

LaticsPlayer I'm sorry folks - but it the site is still down. It seems to be having an effect on OWTB too. I am doing all I can

Cheers

from OWTB twitter page

OWTB and official site are experiencing PTV issues, may be slow loading for a while - we're doing, well Acks, is doing his best... #oafc

from LaticsPlayer TwitterPage

LaticsPlayer I'm sorry folks - but it the site is still down. It seems to be having an effect on OWTB too. I am doing all I can

Cheers

LaticsPlayer UPDATE (1/2): Parts are on-site and being fitted to solve the server problems (caused by an unscheduled power outage over night).

LaticsPlayer (2/2) Additional checks due to the nature of the fault (power outages are a nightmare) will mean service will not be restored before 11am.

LaticsPlayer Further updates will follow when available.

i just assumed it had crashed due to all the people logging on to see if we'd really won 3 games on the bounce. You know, like how the internet collapsed when Michael Jackson died? (actually until i saw this thread i thought i'd broken my modem by spraying spider killer on it)

well done to the poor sods who were up all night fixing it