Taylor the mard lad

Excellent Performance last night. abbott was superb and signs are we are finally moving in the right direction....one moan. why is chris taylor such a big girls blouse. seriously. he is the biggest mard arse we have had for a long long time....the slightest touch and he's down as if he'll never walk again.. think chris is a good player (good not great) but getting tired of his play acting..

Excellent Performance last night. abbott was superb and signs are we are finally moving in the right direction....one moan. why is chris taylor such a big girls blouse. seriously. he is the biggest mard arse we have had for a long long time....the slightest touch and he's down as if he'll never walk again.. think chris is a good player (good not great) but getting tired of his play acting..

Is this Simon Grayson trying to get him on the cheap? :grin:

We know he's a soft-arse, especially for someone of his size but he relieved the pressure last night by winning free-kicks at vital times. I would love to see him in the box though when Pav is out wide rather than under Pav's feet. The fitness is coming, now we need to see a bit more end product from him and when Smalley and Purdie are fit there will be real competition for the wide spots with Lee, Whitaker, Purdie, Smalley, Colbeck and Taylor all able to play wide along with the Hungarian winger and the midget from the yoofs! So Chris will get better, he has no choice as DP will not carry those who hide.

We know he's a soft-arse, especially for someone of his size but he relieved the pressure last night by winning free-kicks at vital times. I would love to see him in the box though when Pav is out wide rather than under Pav's feet. The fitness is coming, now we need to see a bit more end product from him and when Smalley and Purdie are fit there will be real competition for the wide spots with Lee, Whitaker, Purdie, Smalley, Colbeck and Taylor all able to play wide along with the Hungarian winger and the midget from the yoofs! So Chris will get better, he has no choice as DP will not carry those who hide.

spot on .... looking forward to seeing smalley out wide and think that will an an extra dimension thats missing at the moment. whittaker looks a different player when he's out wide. looks a bit lost....wish that kelvin would overlap more. he's got the ability just doesnt seem to have the confidence..

spot on .... looking forward to seeing smalley out wide and think that will an an extra dimension thats missing at the moment. whittaker looks a different player when he's out wide. looks a bit lost....wish that kelvin would overlap more. he's got the ability just doesnt seem to have the confidence..

Kelvin gets a nosebleed when he gets to 40 yards from goal! As demonstrated in the 2nd half last night. He's decent defensively at RB though, although he has to be disappointed for drifting inside for their goal.

Have you blocked Jermaine Johnson out of your memory?

I have to say, you are confusing a rather feeble player which someone who play acts. I dont think Chris every really over-embelishes, but unfortunately he will never take a challenge like Mr T.

By the way, i'm in no way insinuating that CT hides, with his returning fitness I just want more end product!

BigFin - He goes down like he's been shot then springs to his feet, he has a reputation in the lower leagues no doubt about it but his acting ability helped us at vital times last night and it's a real outlet away from home. He is a soft-arse though...Latics through and through and he's 'our' soft-arse!

Have you blocked Jermaine Johnson out of your memory?

I have to say, you are confusing a rather feeble player which someone who play acts. I dont think Chris every really over-embelishes, but unfortunately he will never take a challenge like Mr T.

Pity the Fool, needs to get some nuts! :grin:

He got a good whack in the first 5 minutes from their defender and as often happens after that he has a quiet game.

When i played (a few years ago now !! ) the manager would single out the opponents best creative player and ask us to give him a good whacking in the first few minutes.

He would say "Will test his bottle and you never get sent off that early in the game"

Worked 9 times out of 10 and i think thats the message out on Taylor.

Needs to toughen up because the more quiet games he has after taking an early whack the more the opposition will do it.

He got a good whack in the first 5 minutes from their defender and as often happens after that he has a quiet game.

When i played (a few years ago now !! ) the manager would single out the opponents best creative player and ask us to give him a good whacking in the first few minutes.

He would say "Will test his bottle and you never get sent off that early in the game"

Worked 9 times out of 10 and i think thats the message out on Taylor.

Needs to toughen up because the more quiet games he has after taking an early whack the more the opposition will do it.

Big reason why we beat United in '93 that. Dissa cut Kanchelskis in half after about 3 minutes, the Ruski didnae want to know after that!

Shame he didn't do that at Main Road in the Replay in '94! :blink:

thats what wingers do look at ronaldo how many times did he go down roll around and get freekicks pens etc thats his role in the team and tbh everyteam needs a player like that and not many do.

Tommy Wright was very good at it tbh, Rick Holden and Eyresy* on the other hand were big enough to look after themselves!

*Although Eyresey did like the old tumble in the box!

Chris every really over-embelishes

Haha...really? Come on BFL, my sides are splitting here!!! He's utterly cringeworthy at times. But with the snidey :censored: they were coming up with last night, I was more than happy for Taylor to playing the dying swan act as much as he liked!

Haha...really? Come on BFL, my sides are splitting here!!! He's utterly cringeworthy at times. But with the snidey :censored: they were coming up with last night, I was more than happy for Taylor to playing the dying swan act as much as he liked!

Yeah, time and a place for it and last night was the perfest time and place...