FAO Chaddy the Owl

If i may answer this in his absence!

Chaddy didnt take part last year due to something which happened 2 years ago, when Chaddy finished 2nd, he was stripped of his place for starting at the wrong point, in fact many other mascots were a tad pi$$ed at this and decided that the MGN had become a farce, letting anyone who could buy a fancy dress costume enter, when it was supposedly for official mascots.

Thats how i remember it.

Chaddy didnt take part last year due to something which happened 2 years ago, when Chaddy finished 2nd, he was stripped of his place for starting at the wrong point, in fact many other mascots were a tad pi$$ed at this and decided that the MGN had become a farce, letting anyone who could buy a fancy dress costume enter, when it was supposedly for official mascots.

Thats how i remember it.

was it that chaddy wore running shoes for all the races (thats why he came 1st all the time) but some people complained about it and made chaddy wear big shoes which made him slower ?

No, what happened was Chaddy was there with Chadwell (hahaha) and Chadwell who is a tad unfit was going to run out at the half way point and take out the leader, but the authorities cottoned on and made Chadwell move to the start, when he did they set the race off, and because Chadwell looked suspiciously like Chaddy (allthough a tad plumper) the thought Chaddy was cheating Somehow!!!!

Thats how i remember it.

Here's the story straight from the owl's beak:

I WAS 2nd mate. That imposter beat me by less than 1 second to the finishing line.

The reason they didnt announce me was because they disqualified me. They said i started in front of all the others. To be honest, they had it in for me from the start. I started behind loads of them, but i was just to fast for most.

They have now reinstated me as 2nd after all the mascots kicked off and refused to enter next year, this was after it was pointed out to the organisers that i had already been given the prize for second place and people had been paid out on me for each way bets.

To be honest ive had enough of them singling me out for "special rules" and i suspect i wont be there from now on, its just full of people in pajama's and a big head running for a nobody team and taking all the glory.

At least everyone who came down for the weekend with me had a good time....Apart from an unnamed lad who threw up in the room i booked for him and has now got a massive bill.

I can answer now. Yes beardy is correct, they accused me of cheating even though i did nothing wrong. They paid out on me for 2nd place then took the prize away afterwards so that people wouldnt find out.

That wasnt the reason i missed it this year though, i was in Egypt and didnt fancy flying back just for a race that i always get issued with "special rules" for whilst everyone else just does what they want. :angry:

Im back now though and raring to get to the game next week.