cmon

swindle 1-1 hart le pool

norwich dont plai

hcowsfield wont do much dawn at charlietown

we'll win 2-0 abs with a goal

we'll by flying

cannt wait

dave penneys blue and white armi

Can you tell me your lottery numbers? I'll be sure not to pick them.

Just logged in as an SFC fan to see what genuine reaction was from Oldham fans - from the (poor) radio commentary, seems liek Saints bossed it for the first half, but 2nd half quite even.

Guest sheridans_world

Disagree, I didnt think you were anything special and it wasn't what I expected. It was more a case of us conceding three goals rather than you scoring them. We gifted them away. As usual, if we'd have taken the chances we created, we'd have got a draw at least.

Disagree, I didnt think you were anything special and it wasn't what I expected. It was more a case of us conceding three goals rather than you scoring them. We gifted them away. As usual, if we'd have taken the chances we created, we'd have got a draw at least.

Really can't agree SW, I thought we were well beaten by a better side today.

We weren't unlucky in any way, okay we gifted them 2 goals, but they bossed the game for the most part and were full value for the points IMO.

Nope, just keep doing what he is doing. We've done ok so far this season and just need to kick on, get a few of the injured players back and hopefully get a settled side.

good post that - there is a clear difference in quality shown today and it doesn't happen overnight. A few seasons ago (was it 3?) we played Blackpool in the play offs - today they are 5th in the Championship.