absolutely disgusted

I agree. Some people seem to be able to say whatever they want whilst other posts get edited. It's :censored:

I know. It makes me as mad as a billy-goat, in fact jolly cheesed of. Not that I think it's necessarily person-based, plenty of my sweariness has been left, I just don't want to be told off as if I am a child for something that I could do yesterday without any notification that I shouldn't do it.

I wonder if, "chode-smoker," is on the list this evening?

Mark Hughes and Gordon Brown are chode-smokers.

I know. It makes me as mad as a billy-goat, in fact jolly cheesed of. Not that I think it's necessarily person-based, plenty of my sweariness has been left, I just don't want to be told off as if I am a child for something that I could do yesterday without any notification that I shouldn't do it.

I wonder if, "chode-smoker," is on the list this evening?

Mark Hughes and Gordon Brown are chode-smokers.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: hahahahahahah :censored: it ...beat that you hoooodlum

Two points - Keiran Lee was United's reserve team player of the eyar wasn't he? Seems a strange accolade to give to someone who merely leeches off his better team mates...

As for Brill and Hazell - this post is a ridiculous over-reaction. They may have both been poor today and truth be told I don't think either has impressed this season. However, why get so wound up? The guys aren't doing it on purpose so why take it personally? Let's just all agree that regardless of feelings about individuals, Latics would look a stronger side if we could bring in a young and athletic centre-half with height and pace. That has to be our priority this year, and then we can build a future defence around them.

Two points - Keiran Lee was United's reserve team player of the eyar wasn't he? Seems a strange accolade to give to someone who merely leeches off his better team mates...

"The Judge," was also Chelsea reserves captain I believe, but he was fairly :censored:. It's not like the reserve team at the top clubs are knocking on the door of the first team, most of them will never get beyond a Tuesday night against an Oldham development squad or the odd Chapions League game after the grown-ups have qualified to make 3rd division teams think they aren't crap.

As for Brill and Hazell - this post is a ridiculous over-reaction. They may have both been poor today and truth be told I don't think either has impressed this season. However, why get so wound up? The guys aren't doing it on purpose so why take it personally? Let's just all agree that regardless of feelings about individuals, Latics would look a stronger side if we could bring in a young and athletic centre-half with height and pace. That has to be our priority this year, and then we can build a future defence around them.

I'm wound up because it is every other week that it happens!!!! These are two professional players with plenty of experience behind them.

Hazell makes an error every game which either creates trouble or costs us a goal. Brill, ok been good for the past 4 games but today he made 2 errors, coming for a cross and not getting it and then not keeping hold of a tame shot.

The guy is in training all week catching balls and has done for 20+ years, yet the most basic of errors is occurring on more than an infrequent basis.

How many times can we say 'it is a simple mistake?' he must at some point be held to account surely (same for Hazell as well)

We did enough to get a point today - we didnt get outplayed or played off the park by them (or any team this season for that matter) we continually gift teams goals and points and go and undo all the team's hard work in games through schoolboy errors.

I know they aren't done on purpose and i could accept the odd error every 10-12 games, except it isn't every 10-12 games is it?? I notice Gregan, bar the first 3-4 games has been immense since and has cut out the pathetic bits of play that just aren't acceptable for a paid professional.

It's what we could have had/been in the table after todays game were it not for displays of total incompetence yet again that annoys the hell out of me, not the losing.

Edited by shefflatic

Disagree, from where I was, Brill couldn't have done anything about their first or third.

I'm with you here - there was no-one marking at the back post on the header

2nd Brill had a mare

Reuben and Gregan were strong today - are people fishing having a go at him or perhaps there are a few on here who don't know there arse from their elbow to put it bluntly

Where the :censored: where you? First one a cross goes across inside his 6 yard box. Should've come and claimed it, not doing that he should have still saved the header. I aint blamin him for the third.

Sorry disgaree completely the ball was switched at height from one channel to the back post, it had height and wasn't flat across the 6 yard box.

Brill was in my humble opinion at fault with the 2nd obivously but didn't do much else wrong today

Brill was at fault for the first and second goals. For the first he moved off his line , hesitated and then did nothing as the header went in past him.The second goal was even worse!Not the first time this season .Yet,we managed 4 clean sheets out of 5.Why the inconsistency?

Regarding their first goal, no-one is acknowledging how good that cross was.

Pinpoint accuracy, swinging out and just took the keeper out of the equation completely. They had 5 or 6 six-footers to aim for, so every corner we conceded was a test of resolve.

One for us to learn, eh?

1st Goal, Fault Mr Brill - He left his line coming for the ball, defenders backed off leaving it for Mr Brill - Mr Brill who cant make a decent decison bottled it and stopped in no mans land and hence easy header 1 - 0

2nd Goal - Bloody hell - This one will go on the xmas football nightmare dvd ( and at this rate Mr Brill will have his own dvd )

3rd Goal - :censored: made a bad error and it was his making but why or why does Mr Brill NEVER close down a shot, has he ever come out and blocked a shot, saved at feet. NO he always back tracks , back to his goal line and gives the easiest of shots.

The wood work saved Mr Brill embarasments for what would have been 4th goal and 5th goal.

This lad will NEVER be any good so stop defending him and GET RID - Simpulls

Regarding their first goal, no-one is acknowledging how good that cross was.

Pinpoint accuracy, swinging out and just took the keeper out of the equation completely. They had 5 or 6 six-footers to aim for, so every corner we conceded was a test of resolve.

One for us to learn, eh?

I am - ;-) it was a great ball in

you are talking as if that is the first mistake he has made, as you know it isnt, and wont be his last

time to bring in a new keeper

It's the word, "disgusted," I have issue with. "Pissed off," or, " gutted," maybe, "disgusted," suggests he did it to spite us. And perhaps explains the attitude of bell-ends who think abusing our players is a regular part of a Saturday out and might help.

It's the word, "disgusted," I have issue with. "Pissed off," or, " gutted," maybe, "disgusted," suggests he did it to spite us. And perhaps explains the attitude of bell-ends who think abusing our players is a regular part of a Saturday out and might help.

i'm sorry i haven't been more P.C. with you.

I am 'disgusted' as it is every other week some pathetic piece of so called professional play which is costing us goals and points. I want the team to do well and it narks me off when we just throw it away time and again and then dont achieve what we are capable of, especially that 2nd goal i mean if it wasn't so bad i'd laugh, except it isnt funny.

I am sure DP is disgusted. There is just no excuse for as poor a piece of 'doing your job' as with brill and the 2nd goal, the first wasn't great neither. He gets paid for these gaffes.

I would be fine with it if you knew (as is the case in the main with gregan) that maybe a mistake will happen every 10-12 games (everyone makes errors i accept that) with the rest solid performances (we had the same with Les, the odd clanger but a good solid keeper on the whole) but it is every other week, to the detriment of the other players near enough on their game week in week out and then getting let down again by sheer incompetence.

He has had a fair few chances now, i want to back him (this also applies to Hazell as well who also makes a gaffe every other week) but i am finding it very difficult to when you see horrific play from so called professionals, who have been kicking a ball for god knows how many years and are also coached in training, for the same mistakes to keep happening.

There is only so much you can take.

Edited by shefflatic

I don't really like the word "disgusted". It's one of those words that is wildly over used by Daily Mail readers.

Very little in football "disgusts" me. Someone systematically raping their 5 year old step daughter disgusts me.

Casting the word aside, your ranting state of mind seems to have provoked a short to medium term memory loss, whereby you seem to have completely forgotten the last five games.

1st Goal, Fault Mr Brill - He left his line coming for the ball, defenders backed off leaving it for Mr Brill - Mr Brill who cant make a decent decison bottled it and stopped in no mans land and hence easy header 1 - 0

2nd Goal - Bloody hell - This one will go on the xmas football nightmare dvd ( and at this rate Mr Brill will have his own dvd )

3rd Goal - :censored: made a bad error and it was his making but why or why does Mr Brill NEVER close down a shot, has he ever come out and blocked a shot, saved at feet. NO he always back tracks , back to his goal line and gives the easiest of shots.

The wood work saved Mr Brill embarasments for what would have been 4th goal and 5th goal.

This lad will NEVER be any good so stop defending him and GET RID - Simpulls

He did, after another suicide back pass he closed the man down and forced them to shoot wide.