It Beggars Belief

That we STILL have no cover for Brill, Rubes and Greegs.....who will retain their place in the team regardless of form, injury knocks and fatigue when quite clearly our team is screaming out for at least the OPTION to change Personnel in these two areas..........

So we spend £60k on a totally ineffective winger. BRILLIANT!

I just cannot believe that DP has allowed this obvious 'weakness' to prolong itself despite funds being available which appear to have been wasted on a player who in my opinion we did not need.

What has Rubes done wrong today please.

I'm talking about OPTIONS to change things in terms of Brill (out of form) and all three of them in terms of injuries and suspensions.....as things stand who would replace these guys if for instance two became unavailable next weekend?

...and dont tell me Ollerenshaw is ready for a prolonged spell of first team football.

I'm talking about OPTIONS to change things in terms of Brill (out of form) and all three of them in terms of injuries and suspensions.....as things stand who would replace these guys if for instance two became unavailable next weekend?

...and dont tell me Ollerenshaw is ready for a prolonged spell of first team football.

how?

including today he has had 4 clean sheets in 6 games. before today he had conceded one goal in 5. so please enlighten me and explain how he is 'out of form'

we lost a game so your looking for someone to blame and coming out with a load of old tosh to try and prevent yourself looking stupid

in regards to greegs and rubuen its interesting how you didnt post this thread whilst we were on a 5 game unbeaten run. and again i will point out the 1 goal in 5 games that we conceded with them two at centre back. your sum up far to many latics fans with this thread too many are fickle how about just accepting we had a bad day at the office and try to remember that we are actually still one of the form teams in the league

how?

including today he has had 4 clean sheets in 6 games. before today he had conceded one goal in 5. so please enlighten me and explain how he is 'out of form'

we lost a game so your looking for someone to blame and coming out with a load of old tosh to try and prevent yourself looking stupid

in regards to greegs and rubuen its interesting how you didnt post this thread whilst we were on a 5 game unbeaten run. and again i will point out the 1 goal in 5 games that we conceded with them two at centre back. your sum up far to many latics fans with this thread too many are fickle how about just accepting we had a bad day at the office and try to remember that we are actually still one of the form teams in the league

whilst i didn't go today i am reliably informed that we where well beaten by a better team you can't argue with that.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

whilst i didn't go today i am reliably informed that we where well beaten by a better team you can't argue with that.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

well no i cant argue with that havnt said otherwise though either. we had a good spell in the second half but it wasnt enough by a long way. my point was simply that after one bad result/performance (whole team) people are slagging everyone off for the sake of it and its all a load of crap

how?

^^^^^

What he said