Small Section

Should have a near full house.. If they have sold 3k oalready with pay on the day that should reach 4000. Hopefully we can break at least 5000 so nice 9000 crowd at BP...... I just hope they dont sell more tickets than us that would be embarrasing

Edited by NIKI1234

I often hear this said yet it's nearly always the away team who enjoy the most vocal support - it will feel very much like an away game for Udders.

Excatly, very rare that the home supporters are louder than a decent sized away following. Even if we would have had the small bit the udders fans would have out sung us anyway... Just like Southampton did and the majority of away teams that bring a decent following

Money>>>>Being outsung

Disgusting RBL, we should be turning down the good money of the travelling Hudderfield fans, what with us being massive. We were in the Premiership you know!

Edit - If more home fans could be bother dragging their fat arses away from their Sky subscriptions, we would be having the debate about the rights and wrongs of giving away fans the whole of the RRE!

Edited by danoafc

Disgusting RBL, we should be turning down the good money of the travelling Hudderfield fans, what with us being massive. We were in the Premiership you know!

Edit - If more home fans could be bother dragging their fat arses away from their Sky subscriptions, we would be having the debate about the rights and wrongs of giving away fans the whole of the RRE!

Still got that chip on your shoulder I see, Dan :wink:

true!!!

if we would of been getting 6000+ home ans this year, we would have the small section aswell.... i know it annoying but what can we do about it

the only thing i dont like is the lying, the club say they dont want fans clashing at the back of the stand but on either side of the RRE there is 2 big doors to send fans out of, so why lie when they could just tell us the truth that its about money (which im not against) but write absolute gash about fans clashing :ranting:

thats the only thing whay annoys me :grin:

Just when i thought the club had finally seen sense. But no, it's still going to be like a home game for huddersfield as we will be outsung for the whole game.

they have done the right thing. I would rather see loads of away fans than having a half empty ground.

Edited by spadam

I don't think you'd be saying that if huddersfield had more fans there than we did! That would be the ultimate embarrassment. But hey, as long as the club makes a bit of extra money...

A little bit of extra money which might help us to keep a hold of Sheehan for the rest of the season, or to bring in extra bodies come the window?

If more home fans could be bothered dragging their fat arses away from their Sky subscriptions, we wouldn't be having the debate about the rights and wrongs of giving away fans the whole of the RRE!

Also if more home fans could be bothered to use their voices for singing rather than moaning, we wouldn't be having the debate about being outsung by the visitors in the RRE.

Also if more home fans could be bothered to use their voices for singing rather than moaning, we wouldn't be having the debate about being outsung by the visitors in the RRE.

I agree but it is the same at nearly every ground in the county.. Away fans generallt always make more noise and sing more.

I don't think you'd be saying that if huddersfield had more fans there than we did! That would be the ultimate embarrassment. But hey, as long as the club makes a bit of extra money...

Again, it comes down to money. If we can't fill it and they can, what do you think TTA will do? Lose 20k on empty seats or let Huddersfield fill them?