Why are we playing today?!

This is just about the worst weather i've seen in a good few weeks and we are playing one of our biggest games so far this season! Yet yesterday the weather was perfect for a local derby! It's just typical really. There is absolutely no reason why we should be playing today (and that's if it doesn't get postponed, which wouldn't surprise me)

This is just about the worst weather i've seen in a good few weeks and we are playing one of our biggest games so far this season! Yet yesterday the weather was perfect for a local derby! It's just typical really. There is absolutely no reason why we should be playing today (and that's if it doesn't get postponed, which wouldn't surprise me)

I know. Its pouring down here in sheffield. Should be fun driving across the woodhead today :grin:

Ridiculous decision to move it. I was hoping to get to the match thinking it was yesterday as per fixture list bringing friends and family who don't normally attend. That's 8 off the attendance that could have been expected. Leave the dates alone unless television income :ranting:

The thing is will the game go ahead because here over in Leeds it's absolutely lagging it down and has been for hours. If it's anything like this in Oldham and it continues as forecast I just can't see it going ahead. Does this amount of rain and the likelihood of it continuing all day usual cause postponements at Boundary Park? :unsure:

The thing is will the game go ahead because here over in Leeds it's absolutely lagging it down and has been for hours. If it's anything like this in Oldham and it continues as forecast I just can't see it going ahead. Does this amount of rain and the likelihood of it continuing all day usual cause postponements at Boundary Park? :unsure:

game 100% on- stop moaning! the rain will be gone at two, you tarts.

Terrible that the club should try something different. Try to innovate a little. Awful.

Hang the board!

Disgraceful.

And fancy not having the long range weather forecast in place when they made the decision!

(Personally I think the conditions will favour Latics).

Edited by opinions4u

Blame Greater Manchester Police for once again confusing Oldham v some little Yorkshire team with Galatasaray v Fenerbahce.

I had e-mails from A Hardy, TTA+1, the Udders owners all wishing me a happy birthday and confirming they would be playing the game today, for me, as my birthday present from them. :grin:

I had e-mails from A Hardy, TTA+1, the Udders owners all wishing me a happy birthday and confirming they would be playing the game today, for me, as my birthday present from them. :grin:

Happy birthday. It'll be your fault if we lose though. :wink:

Guest sheridans_world

I like how the clubs so called experiment hasn't been justified. Take off the Hudds fans and we had 4600 latics. About the same as normal this season.

Keep the games on Saturdays then...

Believe there was about 4500 Latics fans today - great idea to move the game !