Sheehan back to Leeds

Guest sheridans_world
have him on a free he is a load of toss

I'm so glad you used your first post to say that. It really brightened my day.

Off to play Pro Evo 09, champions league semi final stage at the moment... Bring back memories?

Guest sheridans_world
At least they have memories like that. What do we have?

I'm resigned to the fact that latics are never going to get to that level. My memories of latics include FA Cup wins over City and Everton. Playoff's against QPR and Blackpool. Beating Forest on new years day, holding Leicester to a draw at the Walkers after having our keeper sent off. You dont need to play at the highest level to have the best memories.

I'm resigned to the fact that latics are never going to get to that level. My memories of latics include FA Cup wins over City and Everton. Playoff's against QPR and Blackpool. Beating Forest on new years day, holding Leicester to a draw at the Walkers after having our keeper sent off. You dont need to play at the highest level to have the best memories.

I reckon their memory of European Cup Semi Final beats all that though.

Whisper it, but us older ones can even remember the time they got to the final - they got beaten of course, or as they never tire of reminding anybody who'll listen, cheated out of it.

Still not a patch on my memory of watch Joe stride proudly out, leading his charges 'that day'!