If we moved to a new ground...

alwaysablue

if we moved to a new ground in failsworth...  

118 members have voted

1. 1. would you purchase a season ticket?

• i already have one and would renew
    • i already have one but wouldnt renew
    • i dont have one but would get one
    • i dont have one and wouldnt get one

ive always wanted to post a poll now I have a genuine curiousity about something enough too... :wink:

fyi i dont have a season ticket and havent since i went to uni. graduated last year and couldnt really afford one this year. after sunday im not sure bp would pull me in to make a season long commitment. but think i might be tempted if we had a new ground...

Edited by alwaysablue

ive always wanted to post a poll now I have a genuine curiousity about something enough too... :wink:

fyi i dont have a season ticket and havent since i went to uni. graduated last year and couldnt really afford one this year. after sunday im not sure bp would pull me in to make a season long commitment. but think i might be tempted if we had a new ground...

This is the sort of poll the club's marketing team should be conducting...

There needs to be an option of - the club haven't released enough information to the remaining 4,000 mugs for us to decide if we should haul ass to Newton Heath or not?

Edited by oafcprozac

I think if I am still in the area I would certainly get one for the first season in a new ground. I would go to games with renewed optimism. But if the place is just as negative and miserable as BP I would probably never get one again. Pick and choose my games, and take in away matches, where going to a football match can still be a fun experience.

here's a thought......when we had a st in the paddock in its last season, we were told that we would get 1st option in the shiny,new stand......are we now all in the same boat again? They got out of that one well.. :D

I doubt you are going to struggle to get a seat :)

So going off the votes on this poll, albeit only a minority on this board and only by a small margin it would be beneficial for us to move grounds. At least in the first season anyway :lol:

And that doesn't even take into account people who don't support the club, but might give it a go if/when we move. All those kids at $50 a season being indoctrinated into the joys of being a latics fan!