Jeez Louise that was drab...

Those who went today deserve a medal!

Yes,they do. What was most worrying about that - even more than the fact that we could have played until Christmas and we wouldn't have scored - was the attendance. Less than 6000 for what was arguably our biggest game of the season (Roses derby against the biggest club in our division). I could be wrong but i think we got twice that at Boundary Park for the league game v Leeds in the first season they came down. bearing in mind that Leeds probably brought 3000, it's hard to see how we can sustain the club on gates like that.

(before anyone says it, i would have gone tonight if i could)

Parker and Smalley up front!! Wtf!!! SMALLEY IS NEVER A STRIKER! Should have been Brooke and taking Parker off for Lee :s So we had no proper Striker on the picth WTF!! Attendence was piss poor to say the least! We battled hard yes, but at the moment we couldn't score in a BROTHEL! Something needs to be done, Penny get another forward, A killer ball midfielder and another Centre Back for Fook Sake or we'll be bout 16th at the close of the season!!!!!

The fans know there are few goals in this team, the manager is solely to blame, instead of signing a goal poacher and creative midfielder he has carried on until Abbott has finally broken down and wasted good money on a total misfit in Colbeck.

Edited by BP1960

The fans know there are few goals in this team, the manager is solely to blame, instead of signing a goal poacher and creative midfielder he has carried on until Abbott has finally broken down and wasted good money on a total misfit in Colbeck.

Fans can accept their team may not push for promotion....but something football fans pay to see is goals....even if we lost 2-1, 3-2 or drew 1-1 2-2 at home fans would be more inclined to come.....how many blanks have we drawn at home this season?!?

Have we EVER paid a fee for a worse player than Colbeck...He is technically useless and I would gladly have O'Grady back tomorrow!!!

I just can't believe we've actually paid money for him!