98/99 all over again

Lightweight in midfield, no attacking threat no pot to piss in yet Stitch still managed to bring in Shez and McGinlay. One was a revelation the other bagged a few before having to retire with a couple of months.

That's the way to go DP, stop being so stubborn - there's quality midfielders and strikers out there available for loan. One of each could be a catalyst. If not come Christmas we're going to be in trouble.

Colchester (H) 3rd

Walsall (A) Above us

Leeds (H) 1st

Norwich (A) 5th

A massive three weeks coming up that if results go against us could see us flirting with or in the bottom four. If you don't score goals you lose football matches. Being tight is one thing, being toothless is another.

Sort it DP, lot of respect for you and a lot of time for you. But the honeymoon is over you've had 19 games to get us playing some sort of system - defensively we're ok BUT what we're getting is negative, insipid and frankly uninspiring football. I paid £400 for season tickets, on the off-chance I may see an odd goal - is it too much to ask?

We need a catlyst on the pitch or I fully expect crowds of 3,500 to be the norm by the turn of the year.

Lightweight in midfield, no attacking threat no pot to piss in yet Stitch still managed to bring in Shez and McGinlay. One was a revelation the other bagged a few before having to retire with a couple of months.

That's the way to go DP, stop being so stubborn - there's quality midfielders and strikers out there available for loan. One of each could be a catalyst. If not come Christmas we're going to be in trouble.

Colchester (H) 3rd

Walsall (A) Above us

Leeds (H) 1st

Norwich (A) 5th

A massive three weeks coming up that if results go against us could see us flirting with or in the bottom four. If you don't score goals you lose football matches. Being tight is one thing, being toothless is another.

Sort it DP, lot of respect for you and a lot of time for you. But the honeymoon is over you've had 19 games to get us playing some sort of system - defensively we're ok BUT what we're getting is negative, insipid and frankly uninspiring football. I paid £400 for season tickets, on the off-chance I may see an odd goal - is it too much to ask?

We need a catlyst on the pitch or I fully expect crowds of 3,500 to be the norm by the turn of the year.

david eyres came at the same time i'am pretty sure?

:ranting:

i think corney has more pressing things...

theres money to be made.

never a truer word said ,i have come to the conclusion that he couldnt give a :censored: about the fans,the team,and anything else that goes with the promise of the club being sucssefull without moving from our religious home BP.

never a truer word said ,i have come to the conclusion that he couldnt give a :censored: about the fans,the team,and anything else that goes with the promise of the club being sucssefull without moving from our religious home BP.

i too often throw my hard earned money away on stuff I don't give a :censored: about.

Colchester (H) 3rd

Walsall (A) Above us

Leeds (H) 1st

Norwich (A) 5th

Crikey. You change your tune more frequently than a jukebox.

Yeah man. He has never given the manager any money, never signed the players they wanted, and writing a cheque for £300,000-£500,000 a year is nothing to him.

Noe you are right, he does not give a toss.