next weeks formation picks itself

I've been saying 4-2-3-1 all season!!

Would you consider Brooke, instead of Blackman now, though?

He's only been given 5 minutes at the end of games, with hopeless balls being punted up to him all season!

Maybe a run in the side would get him going?

Not over Blackman at all! Blackman played very well and was involved in getting the ball down so we could play, something we have missed of late without Abbott.

----------------flahavan-----

-holdsworth--greegs--rubes---hills (maybe Steer?)

----------furman-------whits-------------

---Smalley------Taylor---------Parker----

-------------Blackman-----------

If we're playing that formation then i would have :censored: in for Whitts as he will add more steel in the middle.

----------------flahavan-----

-holdsworth--greegs--rubes---hills (maybe Steer?)

----------furman-------whits-------------

---Smalley------Taylor---------Parker----

-------------Blackman-----------

what about :censored:? both him and whits had good games today especially whitaker. they were playing through whitaker and that is what he should be doing. furman hasnt been as good as he was promosed to be so maybe this will bring out the best in him.

also, colbeck had his best game. if anything keep parker on the bench and make parker fight for his place

what about :censored:? both him and whits had good games today especially whitaker. they were playing through whitaker and that is what he should be doing. furman hasnt been as good as he was promosed to be so maybe this will bring out the best in him.

also, colbeck had his best game. if anything keep parker on the bench and make parker fight for his place

:censored: and casper are just far too static ... we were crying out for a :censored: MK DONS performance passing and moving and actually getting into the box on occassions !!!

I've been saying 4-2-3-1 all season!!

Would you consider Brooke, instead of Blackman now, though?

He's only been given 5 minutes at the end of games, with hopeless balls being punted up to him all season!

Maybe a run in the side would get him going?

I'd still play Blackman, but I think Brooke is now in a position to provide some serious competition to him. At times today, Blackman lacked concentration with a few balls and flick ons going to no one.

Not over Blackman at all! Blackman played very well and was involved in getting the ball down so we could play, something we have missed of late without Abbott.

Unfortunately there seems to be one key difference between Abbott and Blackman when playing as the target man.

Abbott receives the ball, creates himself a bit of space and then plays the simple lay off to a team mate to build the move.

Blackman receives the ball, creates himself a bit of space and then passes the ball to the opposition.

:blink: