Lewis Alessendra

The forgotton man?

I'll be honest, before i saw that article on the official site today, i forgot we had him, hadn't crossed my mind for the last month or so since he disappeared to Chester. Another decent prospect (and still is) thats slowly faded away, is he still with us or still at Chester?

The forgotton man?

I'll be honest, before i saw that article on the official site today, i forgot we had him, hadn't crossed my mind for the last month or so since he disappeared to Chester. Another decent prospect (and still is) thats slowly faded away, is he still with us or still at Chester?

Still here, but has a long term injury.

Edited by BP1960

The forgotton man?

Leg fell off - out for six weeks while it grows back.

The forgotton man?

Maybe that says more about him than us? (prospect thats faded away i mean)

As a club we have shown that youngsters with the right attitude can establish themselves in our team.

Maybe that says more about him than us? (prospect thats faded away i mean)

As a club we have shown that youngsters with the right attitude can establish themselves in our team.

I'd agree with this. You just seem to hear the big I am, can't be arsed stories a fair bit. I would be surprised if Sheridan's "if only the other youngsters tried as hard as Taylor" wasn't directed at him.

Having said that, hopefully Chester will be the boot up the arse he needs to start getting his head down when he returns, as he has obvious talent.

I'd agree with this. You just seem to hear the big I am, can't be arsed stories a fair bit. I would be surprised if Sheridan's "if only the other youngsters tried as hard as Taylor" wasn't directed at him.

Having said that, hopefully Chester will be the boot up the arse he needs to start getting his head down when he returns, as he has obvious talent.

Far better player than Smalley,good feet,good brain for the game.Hat rick against a promoted team.