Rumour - Taylor gone

cheers :lol: Don't want to upset people.

Its more of a question if any one else has heard this? My mate (i know friend of friend sounds like "poo") is usually "reliable"

Somebody's been blowing your horn!

But congrats on being the first daft transfer "rumour" of the day.

By the way, if only one person believes something is it a rumour ?

Edited by LaticsPete

Somebody's been blowing your horn!

But congrats on being the first daft transfer "rumour" of the day.

By the way, if only person believes something is it a rumour ?

I didn't really believe it :wink: as you say just wanted to be the first "rumour" of the day, Beating RoyleArmy is an achievement but maybe he is still in school? :grin:

Just been told by a mate that Taylor has gone to SHeff UTD on loan with view of a permanent move at the end of season. I don't think this is true but you never know with Oldham! :shock:

Also I am not RoyleArmy! :ranting:

Also Heffernan will be signing by end of the week, appartently :)

i didnt realy believe this last night hen it was posted but have heard today off a reliable source that we are after him. he hasnt been wrong in other things he has told me and i no he works at the club and talks to hardy and marketing guy etc.

i am not saying we are definatly signing him just that were intested. aparantly it was reported on SSN this morning? anyone seen it? or been watching it all morning and not seen it?

i didnt realy believe this last night hen it was posted but have heard today off a reliable source that we are after him. he hasnt been wrong in other things he has told me and i no he works at the club and talks to hardy and marketing guy etc.

i am not saying we are definatly signing him just that were intested. aparantly it was reported on SSN this morning? anyone seen it? or been watching it all morning and not seen it?

Since the Patrik Berger incident, I never beleive anything until it's all signed sealed and delivered :grin: