Neil Kilkenny

To be fair to the blind eejuts, them liking him will have made bob all difference on where he is playing at now.

NB. Don't you know Mr Fent. Taylor is a slacking waster who should be out of the club with immediate effect. If it's not bad enough he's a ginger.

In total agreement - it was pretty obvious from both of his spells here, that he is destined to play higher than league 1 with us - anyway, old ground covered and all that, onwards and upwards?!?!

I will never understand that as long as I live

Me neither.

It always makes me laugh the amount of people who come out saying how :censored: some of these players are when they leave or how bitter some people are when players move on to bigger and better things. Wellens, Kilkenny, Eardley, Killen, Porter and no doubt Taylor in the future have often been labelled not good enough on here and thats to name just a few.

In total agreement - it was pretty obvious from both of his spells here, that he is destined to play higher than league 1 with us - anyway, old ground covered and all that, onwards and upwards?!?!

That's why he could never establish himself at Birmingham and Grayyson and Leeds fans regard him as a back up player. yes he's had a good 20 minutes against us in the cup game and was allowed the space to play the other night. Close him down and harass him for 90 minutes and he doesn't want to know. I still reckon the first month he was here on loan in 2004 is the best football he will play in his career EVER. I gree with Lags, little tosser who would cause trouble in an empty house. Next time Leeds are live if he's playing watch how 'awesome' he looks against a decent team. KK will be the one hiding.

That's why he could never establish himself at Birmingham and Grayyson and Leeds fans regard him as a back up player. yes he's had a good 20 minutes against us in the cup game and was allowed the space to play the other night. Close him down and harass him for 90 minutes and he doesn't want to know. I still reckon the first month he was here on loan in 2004 is the best football he will play in his career EVER. I gree with Lags, little tosser who would cause trouble in an empty house. Next time Leeds are live if he's playing watch how 'awesome' he looks against a decent team. KK will be the one hiding.

killer won the game at brighton for them with two assists and a goal ... outstanding in both games against us. he's been their best player since he won his place back in the team. why are people so bitter??

Kilkenny is the same as Wellens. Since the pair of them went we havent seen anyone anywhere near the same quality in the centre of midfield.

Then again, this is the very reason we're in the current situation we are. Players being sold and replaced by players nowhere near that standard.

Kilkenny is the same as Wellens. Since the pair of them went we havent seen anyone anywhere near the same quality in the centre of midfield.

Then again, this is the very reason we're in the current situation we are. Players being sold and replaced by players nowhere near that standard.

Spot on.

So you wouldnt have him in our team then over Whits, Furman, Worthington or any of the other :censored:e who makes up our Centre Midfield? Why so bitter? It cant be because you think he is a tosser, the majority of professional footballers are.

Edited by wozz_oafc

If we are looking to Worthington to save us we are in big trouble. There is a reason that Huddersfield let him and Parker go. We need a bit of class in midfield. Kilkenny gave us that, Wellens gave us that. We've been lacking ever since.

Not disputing that, just saying that at least if Worthy had been playing, at least Kilkenny would have known about it. A big kick in the 1st minute, and he might not have pulling the strings quite so much. As it was, Whittaker was powerpuff at best and Furman was a rabbit in the headlights - not for the first time this season.

Unlike Wellens (contrary to pop belief) , KK does go hiding yes - i certainly wouldn't say he is or was 'awseome', but i do believe he has the talent and desire to play at a higher level thatn the one we are and will be playing for the next couple of years, hence having no negativity to him for doing so.

As for him personally, i don't know him, have never met him and therefore couldn't claim to him being a 'tosser'.

Not so sure he is now a 'back' up player at Leeds either

As Rocky stated earlier also, we certainly haven't replaced him with anyone better, regardless of what we think/thought of him.

Agh well, time to move on...........