Beer talking

Tell you what, the people who attended the Norwich party would STILL fail a breath test!

Interesting the evening after the game there was no one on sitethat had been to the game

Gradually, towards the end of yeaterday everyone is back.

Then boom, people are back at back at work, and coming up with amazing "facts".

From what I can gather I am amzed you can remember what happenend never mind what you discussed after the 19th pint...!!.

:grin:

Tell you what, the people who attended the Norwich party would STILL fail a breath test!

Interesting the evening after the game there was no one on sitethat had been to the game

Gradually, towards the end of yeaterday everyone is back.

Then boom, people are back at back at work, and coming up with amazing "facts".

From what I can gather I am amzed you can remember what happenend never mind what you discussed after the 19th pint...!!.

:grin:

sober as a judge and fully pissed off..as charged.

got back last night at approx 8pm after sunday curry buffet in norwich then a drive up to cromer And kings lynn. giggling our arses off to BBC Norfolk and BBC Cambridge..you had to laugh at those things or you'd slit your wrists!

Like this 'fact' that Dale Stephens played. I'm still unconvinced...

You're face when you realised you had been at (but still missed) Dale Stephens first Latics start was very memorable.

Cracking day on Saturday mate... I may even be convinced by Wycombe*

*What I post on here is by no means binding

You're face when you realised you had been at (but still missed) Dale Stephens first Latics start was very memorable.

Cracking day on Saturday mate... I may even be convinced by Wycombe*

*What I post on here is by no means binding

:lol:

It was a cracking day. All about Wycombe...even Rob was saying on the way up to Norwich that he was planning on going to watch his Gooners play Hull but I think even he's now being tempted to sack them off and make the (short) trip.