Wycombe

leeslover

Still a few £4 singles but it means leaving at 9.45 with a couple of choices for a fixed return, so not really worth it against a day return @ £12.48 if Diego's football fans' discount is operating. Mr Tulsehill and me are down, what time is anyone else travelling from Marylebone up for it? And what from there, if we get there earlyish are there a couple of pubs that make it walkable or is it a bus/cab?

Given the luck the rest of you had with trains to and from Norwich, you'll be on the 11.20 anyway...

Speak for yourself about Norwich, me, Mr and Mrs Tulsehill came home half an hour early. Granted it was full of gruesome chavs and an "incident" nearly occured until we managed to get through to first class.

Speak for yourself about Norwich, me, Mr and Mrs Tulsehill came home half an hour early. Granted it was full of gruesome chavs and an "incident" nearly occured until we managed to get through to first class.

He was a bit of a c**k though so it would have been a fully justified incident...

Still on for that 11.20 at the moment but I don't intend to travel until it's confirmed the game is on...

Surely 10am has to be the latest they can give a yes or no due to fans travelling from oopt north... should be absolutely fine for us....

Dave on the other hand... :wink: