Tranmere Fan In Peace

Hello guys!

i was wondering about game on boxing day what chances of the game being on.

How are your side doing were playin well atm fingers crossed.

any players to look out for in your squad.

how do yah fancy yah chances on beating us this season

And does any1 no if we have the bigger part of stand or the one next it the smaller section

cheers fellas

like to wish yah good luck on game but comon dah roverssss

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. :)

Far too early to say if it'll be on, will partly depend whether temperatures get above freezing all week.

I think the game will have the air of a relegation scrap - one chance either way could settle it.

Dunno which part of the stand you'll have - best to keep checking our official site.

All the best for your fight to stay up ... after Boxing Day. :grin:

Hello guys!

i was wondering about game on boxing day what chances of the game being on.

How are your side doing were playin well atm fingers crossed.

any players to look out for in your squad.

how do yah fancy yah chances on beating us this season

And does any1 no if we have the bigger part of stand or the one next it the smaller section

cheers fellas

like to wish yah good luck on game but comon dah roverssss

Game will be on - or it might not

We're above you at the moment

We'll beat you

If you bring your usual low shower, you'll fit in the police box

look out for all of our players who are injured at the moment - they're the best we've got :wink:

Enjoy your day out!

Dunno which part of the stand you'll have - best to keep checking our official site.

i will do mate ill keep checkin haha, i think it could be a high scoring game because were both near bottom scrappin for points what you think

and cheers mate all the best for you aswell we can already say stockport are going down lol

were do you normally sit next to away fans or opposite end ?

they also drew wid you at your place 0-0 we were playin awful then, were a hard team to beat now

Strongly doubt that but I'm sure we'll find a way of making it harder for ourselves. Taking off our best player at 2-1 up worked on Saturday so I'm sure we've got something special planned.

Otherwise, I'm sure we'll join the list of other teams who've found you a hard team to beat: Yeovil, MK Dons, Leeds, Charlton, Carlisle, Walsall, Exeter, Millwall, Stockport, Hartlepool, Swindon, Norwich, Orient and Southampton.

Welcome. :)

Far too early to say if it'll be on, will partly depend whether temperatures get above freezing all week.

I think the game will have the air of a relegation scrap - one chance either way could settle it.

Dunno which part of the stand you'll have - best to keep checking our official site. oldham chron as our site never has this up until the day before the game

Needly to be slightly adjusted :grin:

Screw all this in peace malarky, lets waltz around the shed they call a football ground and pick up the three points like we did last season.

Either way its just another game, couldng really give two winks about oldham but I guess its more interesting than Yeovil away.

See you all in the white horse??? nice and early.

Screw all this in peace malarky, lets waltz around the shed they call a football ground and pick up the three points like we did last season.

Either way its just another game, couldng really give two winks about oldham but I guess its more interesting than Yeovil away.

See you all in the white horse??? nice and early.

Tit.

Woof.

Ill go with the white heart, close enough.

Either way we got rid of our clueless manager and have turned a corner where as you lot seem to be some way off turning that corner.

I'm just looking forward to the game at Prenton Park, I should imagine we will get the three points there for a third consecutive season.

Grey Mare, Greyhound, White Hart, take your pick, or mix and match to create a new pub!

White heart is next to the grey mare, am thinking of the one with the pool tables in the back which I think its the white heart.

Bit gutted there are no trains on either, very inconsiderate of Oldham to close down all there train stations at this time of the year.

Anyone else noticed how many corners are being turned on Merseyside this season?

Theres a big difference between us and Liverpool, we do not proclaim its a new season every week ;) I take it you were one of the oldham fans who left 15 minutes early last season and either did a cut throat sign to the tranmere fans or flashed his man yooooooooo top.

I'm just looking forward to the game at Prenton Park, I should imagine we will get the three points there for a third consecutive season.

It’s been a couple of years since I saw teenage chavs throwing an unconscious man onto a bonfire, so I too am looking forward to getting back to Prenton Park. Same day as Ronnie Moore was proven to be a football genius in extra time. Happy days :)