Tranmere Fan In Peace

White heart is next to the grey mare, am thinking of the one with the pool tables in the back which I think its the white heart.

Bit gutted there are no trains on either, very inconsiderate of Oldham to close down all there train stations at this time of the year.

Oldhams got a train station ?????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s been a couple of years since I saw teenage chavs throwing an unconscious man onto a bonfire, so I too am looking forward to getting back to Prenton Park. Same day as Ronnie Moore was proven to be a football genius in extra time. Happy days :)

real respectful that mate................

It’s been a couple of years since I saw teenage chavs throwing an unconscious man onto a bonfire, so I too am looking forward to getting back to Prenton Park. Same day as Ronnie Moore was proven to be a football genius in extra time. Happy days :)

I can't help but feel good about being the cause of this joke. :grin:

Ill go with the white heart, close enough.

Either way we got rid of our clueless manager and have turned a corner where as you lot seem to be some way off turning that corner.

I wish we would!

i cant believe some of the tripe that is posted on here nowadays

You started with the insults, as the saying goes if you can't take it don't give it.

Besides which it's absolutely true, chav bindippers threw a man on a bonfire, end of.

I aint doubting it mate but our chavs get up to far less well detrminetal crimes than that..................for all you know the lads relatives could be a oldham fan or more likely a Tranmere fan straying on here - just not needed really.

Anyway - How is David Penny doing your squad looks talented if the year was 2004 :grin:

I aint doubting it mate but our chavs get up to far less well detrminetal crimes than that..................for all you know the lads relatives could be a oldham fan or more likely a Tranmere fan straying on here - just not needed really.

Anyway - How is David Penny doing your squad looks talented if the year was 2004 :grin:

OK, I apologise and accept that most of you only regularly commit crimes such as burglary, stealing car stereos and wearing loud shellsuits in built up areas. Can we be friends again? :)

OK, I apologise and accept that most of you only regularly commit crimes such as burglary, stealing car stereos and wearing loud shellsuits in built up areas. Can we be friends again? :)

Thank you!!!

And we dont restrict the shell suit to just built up areas, they are idea for out door persuits - make of that what you will :blush:

Dave Penney is doing just fine and I also think you'll find we are above you in the table, I think you need to concentrate on your own very perilous plight.

Dave Penney is doing just fine and I also think you'll find we are above you in the table, I think you need to concentrate on your own very perilous plight.

Are you honestly above us JESUS I was unaware of that thanks for that ground breaking revelation.

What you have to bare in mind that our season only really started late october since then we have won 6 of a possible 8 games and find ourselves on the up and in the 3rd round of the FA cup.

Are you honestly above us JESUS I was unaware of that thanks for that ground breaking revelation.

What you have to bare in mind that our season only really started late october since then we have won 6 of a possible 8 games and find ourselves on the up and in the 3rd round of the FA cup.

Are you honestly on the up JESUS I was unaware of that, thanks for that ground breaking revelation.

However, you are still very much in the deep :censored: (how appropriate), so you'd better keep on the up.

QUOTE (Carling @ Dec 22 2009, 12:35 PM)

Are you honestly on the up JESUS I was unaware of that, thanks for that ground breaking revelation.

However, you are still very much in the deep :censored: (how appropriate), so you'd better keep on the up.

He'll be telling us they have a new manager next.

your squad looks talented if the year was 2004 :grin:

I literally don't get your point....you're saying that nearly six years ago, the players we have woud have been decent. Seeing as though we must have one of the youngest squads / team in the league, I can only assume that you're talking utter pap.

Bring back John Barnes.