Orient fan here

Daft that.

My advice as an away fan who's gone to BP far too many times is jib it. It's crap. If you're doing the 92 just stop at 91. It's cold, quiet and even though you'll win you won't even be that arsed, as you'll be looking forward to going home that much.

It was bad enough before they tore a stand down. Even worse now. And the bus journey is the most soul destroying bus journey you'll ever go on. Talk about depressing.

Birkenhead on the other hand....

Cant argue that the grounds a :censored: hole. But apart from last season when you completely outplayed us. Your results have been shocking at our place so no wonder you wanted to go home that much!

Edited by Butter

If you get to piccadilly by 2pm you can make it for a 3pm kick off by bus but you will be cutting it fine. Go to Lever Street and get 181,182 or 24 to Rochdale which take you within 5 minutes of the ground. It takes 10 mins to walk from the station to Lever Street and there should be a bus around 20 past.

Otherwise get a taxi if there is a few of you it should cost similar amount in black cab as the bus. Id run the meter or they may rip you off. Sometimes they say its too far for the meter but thats bullshit I think to get you to pay more.

You can also get regular buses from Oldham Street parallel to Lever Street to Oldham bus station and jump on another bus or get a short taxi ride to the ground.

Not only for the Orient fan, but all fans...it's actually illegal for a taxi driver to say it'll cost yay much unless you've pre-booked it i.e. rang up for a quote. If you get in a taxi off the street/at a rank, they have to put it on the meter. Although some will ask for a tenner or so up front just in case you decide to do a runner at the other end...makes sense to me though

Daft that.

My advice as an away fan who's gone to BP far too many times is jib it. It's crap. If you're doing the 92 just stop at 91. It's cold, quiet and even though you'll win you won't even be that arsed, as you'll be looking forward to going home that much.

It was bad enough before they tore a stand down. Even worse now. And the bus journey is the most soul destroying bus journey you'll ever go on. Talk about depressing.

Birkenhead on the other hand....

That's pretty funny and, depressingly, not too far from the truth!

So there is one week left, do you reckon the game will be on?

TBA on this one.

We have snow predicted from Tues onwards up here. However, I think your going to be hit far worse than us on the snowy front come Friday. You may not be able to dig youself out to get to the station.

Keep your fingers, toes and other extremities crossed.

TBA on this one.

We have snow predicted from Tues onwards up here. However, I think your going to be hit far worse than us on the snowy front come Friday. You may not be able to dig youself out to get to the station.

Keep your fingers, toes and other extremities crossed.

-7 forecast for each and every night this week, +1 if we are lucky during the day, even if it doesn't snow again ( which is unlikely and there's still plenty of the stuff lying here in Norden) the game will be called off at 3.00pm Friday. I'm not a pessimist, just a realist who you may have realised by now takes an avid interest in the weather.

-7 forecast for each and every night this week, +1 if we are lucky during the day, even if it doesn't snow again ( which is unlikely and there's still plenty of the stuff lying here in Norden) the game will be called off at 3.00pm Friday. I'm not a pessimist, just a realist who you may have realised by now takes an avid interest in the weather.

Yep, completely agree with this. Not a chance the game will be on. It's like Fargo up here. Darn Tootin'