January Transfers

from footy rumours.com

My neice works for a certain agent in the north of England and says that these deals are all in the pipeline for January. Morecambe keeper Barry Roche will move to Oldham Simon Church of Reading to sign for Sheffield Wednesday James Brown to move from Hartlepool to Blackpool Calvin Zola from Crewe to Huddersfield Steven Leslie from Shrewsbury to Rochdale.

I think we could do with a decent strong midfielder, although dave penney may opt to wait for rob purdie to come back from injury (if hes expected back soon) Does anyone know how long purdie is injured for? not heard of any developments with him

could do with heff tho i agree.. i think thats why we got him on a months loan, so that DP could decide whether he wants to keep him permanantly in january, whatever he does i cant see him staying at doncaster

maybe if we couldnt sort a deal for heff we could try nardiello....

Another load of crap. I doubt Penney would swap the shopping delights of where he lives in leeds city centre for oldham somehow.

We also dont require a 17yr old left back as we have two ourselves and a 17yr old is not ideally the experience DP is supposedly looking for.

If you're gonna post crap at least make it believable

do i get the distinct impression that some folk don't like oldham???[as a town ] well let me blooming well tell you all oldham whilst verging on the poor side of england has a lot to offer...erm the pennines a stones throw away or high street batley.... a multitude of curry houses or a turkish kebab at inflated prices on the high street of surbiton... a soon to be state of the art tramway connecting us to the wider manchester area or a crammed stinky london underground...yep where poor but i wouldn't swop my town for anywhere else...

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M AN OLDHAMER THAT I LOVE OLDHAM TOWN

Merry Christmas heres hoping that they have de iced all the hills around sheff..because it ain't half a chore walking up em

from footy rumours.com

My neice works for a certain agent in the north of England and says that these deals are all in the pipeline for January. Morecambe keeper Barry Roche will move to Oldham Simon Church of Reading to sign for Sheffield Wednesday James Brown to move from Hartlepool to Blackpool Calvin Zola from Crewe to Huddersfield Steven Leslie from Shrewsbury to Rochdale.

Most of the others are quite plausible but Calvin Zola from Crewe to Huddersfield, I really don't think so. :shock:

:lol:

Wait. You were being serious, weren't you? :unsure:

not in the slightest ..on boxing day me and my wife will take a stroll through daisynook country park..a mere ten minute walk from my house...it's a much better walk than say atlas road in north acton or a stroll down london road in glasgow ...it's much safer to walk through the park than it is to walk through toxteth you see oldham on the whole has a lot to offer....people just see what they want to see..merry christmas