your 2009 memories

+3

becoming a chore, no atmosphere, f*ck all enjoyabilty about the performance, f*ck knows why i'm still wasting so much money on them

moment of the year is easily Taylors last minute winner at Millwall, magic.

Just a shame it went tits up after, Really felt like that was the season back on track... Top jump up and down either way

From a Latics point of view the year has been very poor, we have for the vast majority of the year served up some garbage football and very poor results.

As Prozac says 10 wins for the whole year says it all really.

Here's hoping for some improved performances and improved results in 2010.

Things can only get better, right?

It has been a bad year as far as Latics are concerned but we still need to get behind them instead of booing them, that very rarely achieves nothing, if you were having a bad day at work how would you feel if your customers came and booed your performances......Yes we pay for the privilege but this is where is term 'are you a supporter' comes in, a supporter does just that- support.

the dross served up throught the year and the Shez fiasco meant me losing the faith for 1st time in 40 years.

Unfortunately I have now found much happier saturdays now - mooching round manchester having few beers and good times. When I pop into a pub to see results at 4.50 I usually have a wry smile and think 'thank god i wasnt there !'. Then read reports of match and get same old same as of uneventful match, neglible chances created and virtually no entertainment.

DP has drained all the fun and passion out of watching the Latics and Failsworth just fills me with dread and will never see me go there would it ever happen.

Hope to start going again in 2010 but at minute cant find the enthusiasm whilst DP gpoes thru the motions with couldntgivea:censored: half fit loanees or non-triers.

Entertain the punters mr Penny and maybe the fans will come back - keep up the same drivel and watch the club drift into oblivion.

HNY everyone ! :devilish:

the dross served up throught the year and the Shez fiasco meant me losing the faith for 1st time in 40 years.

Unfortunately I have now found much happier saturdays now - mooching round manchester having few beers and good times. When I pop into a pub to see results at 4.50 I usually have a wry smile and think 'thank god i wasnt there !'. Then read reports of match and get same old same as of uneventful match, neglible chances created and virtually no entertainment.

DP has drained all the fun and passion out of watching the Latics and Failsworth just fills me with dread and will never see me go there would it ever happen.

Hope to start going again in 2010 but at minute cant find the enthusiasm whilst DP gpoes thru the motions with couldntgivea:censored: half fit loanees or non-triers.

Entertain the punters mr Penny and maybe the fans will come back - keep up the same drivel and watch the club drift into oblivion.

HNY everyone ! :devilish:

I'd wondered why i'd not seen you knocking about in a while. Says it all when certain fans have got to that stage. I really dont know how many times i'd go if I didnt have a season ticket.