The Dogs

Shez sacked

Return of The Messiah

Joe leaving

Brookey's first touch in league football

Penney's revolution

Failsworth Announcement

10 wins all year

One of the worst years to be a Latics fan that I can honestly remember....

Allott's screamer.

Windass - 'England's number one'.

Jumping around like a madman at home when Tayls got the last minute winner at the Den, and then kicking myself for not making the trip.

The Dons fiasco and realising it was the probably going to be the end for Shez.

The following day and being gutted he'd gone, then excited for finally being able to watch and appreciate watching a Latics side managed by Joe Royle.

Joe's reception before the Tranmere game, and then the disappointment of Bas Savage running us ragged :shock:

The dreadful decision to send Lee Hughes out on loan; a blatant signal of defeat from the club leaving me furious as to how much time and money I'd spent on watching the team last season only for them to give up with a few games to go.

Quality away days at Walsall on the last day, and at Norwich.

Edited by jsslatic

On a personal level, 2009 has been a very good year (great song!), but in terms of Latics I'll be glad to see the back of it. It's the year that sapped me of what I'd previously thought was unwavering enthusiasm for the club.

Here's to a 2010 buyout of the club; the abandonment of Project Failsworth; and some adventurous football.

Anyone...?

On a personal level, 2009 crap year (great song!), but in terms of Latics I'll be glad to see the back of it. It's the year that sapped me of what I'd previously thought was unwavering enthusiasm for the club.

Here's to a 2010 buyout of the club; (come on big JW) the abandonment of Project Failsworth; and some adventurous football.

almost agree, but its been a crap year 2009 for me :wink:

apart from finally getting a job but having to move away for it personally its been a terrible year for me

with all the above things happening

a bit of a freak show our club are we not????

hopefully i will get enthusiastic about latics again in 2010

There is more chance of Alty being a League club in 5 years than there is us.

welcome to the circle of life that is OAFC this is your first cycle, the wheels are always turning the team is always changing ......

The team and club has had many bad days but the good days always seem sweeter for them

I'm sure in the next few months the problems other clubs will face will show we dont have it that bad really.... We have crap players, these come and go

cheer up have a beer, some Prozac, or cook a nice joint of beef and masticate until the new year :wink:

kid_finger.jpg

No more of this, you're a **** **** (x) player

Slightly falling out of love with Latics

+1

Its been a tough year all round...

More crazy decisions from the board (sacking shez with 9 games to play)

Joe failed to turn things around

Every decent player exiting + DP replacing them with league two retards + the usual array of half fit loan players

A move out of the town on the cards (grew up in Hollinwood and still do not see Failsworth as being part of Oldham)

Could only bring myself to face one game this season

DP + 19th = painful

There has not been a lot to smile about as there...

Edited by oafc0000