Your best Chris "uh" O'Grady memories ....

30th August 2008

With a 100% record in the league, we had travelled to Colchester, fought back from 2-0 down to be level, then up step Chris O'Grady, penalty spot, unmarked, clear shot on goal, either side and we go mental and keep that 100% record, smashes straight into the keepers arms. Never forget the lad for that moment.

Quite a sour moment, but its not meant in a sour taste, i firmly believe O'Grady is a good player and wanted him back here, i feel he has alot to offer and his record this season shows it.

Back heel to Daniel Jones who whipped the ball in for Lee Hughes to finish for a last minute winner against Walsall at home last season.

A moment of pure class within a great move.

Ah, the memories of such attacking play!

(we were :censored:e that night too, but gave it a go when we had to!)

Edited by opinions4u

1. Seeing him in KFC Elk Mill With mate or mentor Mark Crossley trying to tuck into a breast which kept missing his mouth.

2. Watching his MOM Performance at Dale V Spireites infront of Tommy and Shez!!

I've seen the best and worst of him....

but then again who got the 3points????? erm shez

His Run.

Its the most bizarre running action since Sean McCarthy. Like a fat chicken.

Nothing positive really. Loads of utterly overembelished statements about a very average player.

Pawal Abbott might have something to say about that. He sticks his head as far forward as humanly possible when he runs, I remember seeing him play for PNE and noticing it and thinking he looked ridiculous.