20th in the league now ....

1 place above the bottom four, when will the board, fans and whoever wake up and realise this club is going backwards, changes are needed.

ANDY ANDY RITCHIE

ANDY ANDY RITCHIE

ARIDPO

We are 3 games in hand and haven't played in ages whilst others have. What do you expect?....

Whats DP ever done at this level?

Two promotions with Donnie and set the foundations for their eventual raise to the Championship, took Darlington into the play-offs and looked set to getting them promoted until off field problems took hold.

We haven't had a promotion seeking squad for over two years now, so I'm not sure why you think

Penney ruined a good squad.

Ritchie :lol:

Two promotions with Donnie and set the foundations for their eventual raise to the Championship, took Darlington into the play-offs and looked set to getting them promoted until off field problems took hold.

We haven't had a promotion seeking squad for over two years now, so I'm not sure why you think

Penney ruined a good squad.

Ritchie :lol:

Are you on a wind up? This level is league one, Penney has done nothing here, all your acheivements come at a lower level ....

And we haven't had a promotion seeking squad in 2 years? :lol: :lol: Where was we last season around Feb & March time :lol: :lol:

in decline? wasnt february when the night at the dogs happened?

Around March 1st i think, was in between the Leeds & Colchester games.

Well i can't be arsed checking but im sure was around 6th in February last season, and if isn't/wasn't a promotion seeking squad then well ....

Around March 1st i think, was in between the Leeds & Colchester games.

Well i can't be arsed checking but im sure was around 6th in February last season, and if isn't/wasn't a promotion seeking squad then well ....

It wasn't.

The last two decent home performances at that time had been nearly 3 months apart - Scunthorpe (Oct) and Stockport (Jan).

While the hope of promtion still burned within many of the fans, the reality of mid-table mediocrity was already well and truly set, with talented players giving gutless performances for a manager who was unable to change things.

Edited by opinions4u

if you think ritchie in is a bad idea and that penney should be given time then i agree

Penney should be given timee,

Whats DP ever done at this level?

Luckily Ronnie Moore came in and saved us.

Made donny a good solid league one team, setting their foundations for championship

We aint played for a few weeks so obviously we will have dropped places.

Grow up.

EDIT - Also can rise to 11th if win next two games, 9th if next 3 games

If If If.....and if Orient win on Tuesday we go into the bottom four!!!!

Maybe we should wait until most teams have played their various postponed matches and see where we are then before we litter the lampposts of Sheepfoot Lane with dangling, lifeless bodies...

agree

we need to wait until the postponed matches are played, and everyone is level on games played

ive been that uninterested with this season, ive only just noticed we are the lowest scorers in the entire league :disappointed:

edit: in fact there is only Lincoln who have scored fewer in the 3 divisions outside of the Prem

Edited by creepy

agree

we need to wait until the postponed matches are played, and everyone is level on games played

ive been that uninterested with this season, ive only just noticed we are the lowest scorers in the entire league :disappointed:

edit: in fact there is only Lincoln who have scored fewer in the 3 divisions outside of the Prem

The club is moving forwards though. It isn't all bad.