Taylor rumours again

Feck me, even Penny wouldn't play Tresor on the wing.

The way Taylor is at the minute???

I was just about to get started but took a deep breath.

What are the opposition to do? Let him go past them because he has had a handful of decent games in 4 seasons? Give me a break.

TINTS.

No, but a straight swap for Robinson would be a brilliant deal.

I doubt it will happen though 'cause of wages. No way we could afford him.

we would take this!!

Robinson is a fat waste of time these day, somebody on here says Taylor is only 60% fit, Robinson can only dream of being that fit

their is no way Bates will pay 1million for a player, if we have bid, it will probably a Banana, an Arsenal Shinny Sticker and 50pence

we would take this!!

Robinson is a fat waste of time these day, somebody on here says Taylor is only 60% fit, Robinson can only dream of being that fit

their is no way Bates will pay 1million for a player, if we have bid, it will probably a Banana, an Arsenal Shinny Sticker and 50pence

:lol: There's a chance we'll go for that

As for Robinson - he might like it here, we pay for the players' breakfasts and lunch you know :wink:

Apart from that, nah, you can keep him!!!

we would take this!!

We would probably take that!!!

My Leeds supporting mate says Robinson is available for loan/transfer after Grayson said on local radio, apparently highest earner at there on 10k a week so would rule him out here. Was also told that he is a lazy fat ****, who wobbles around a football pitch and doesnt want to know unless he has it in the final third where he loses it and doesnt bother trying to get it back. In otherwords he maybe past it.

You must know the same person as me then :shock: because that is exactly the same as what he said, I did look for the Robinson thread to post exactly the same but couldn't find it.

..but better than Taylor by a country mile.

TINTS.

Andy Robinson he`s hardly played this year.. bit overweight also the highest paid player at the club.. so i hear.. but ive seen him and to be honest he can play wen he wants, not a bad one really.

Copied and pasted from the pm I was sent.

Andy Robinson he`s hardly played this year.. bit overweight also the highest paid player at the club.. so i hear.. but ive seen him and to be honest he can play wen he wants, not a bad one really.

Copied and pasted from the pm I was sent.

I was talking about Kandol TD.

Derek.

My Leeds supporting mate says Robinson is available for loan/transfer after Grayson said on local radio, apparently highest earner at there on 10k a week so would rule him out here. Was also told that he is a lazy fat ****, who wobbles around a football pitch and doesnt want to know unless he has it in the final third where he loses it and doesnt bother trying to get it back. In otherwords he maybe past it.

LOL : :grin:

Feck me, even Penny wouldn't play Tresor on the wing.

The way Taylor is at the minute???

I was just about to get started but took a deep breath.

What are the opposition to do? Let him go past them because he has had a handful of decent games in 4 seasons? Give me a break.

TINTS.

Kandol better than Taylor when they play completely different positions

And I said Taylor at the moment because he isnt running as free

A fully fit and confident Taylor skins his men inside out

Scunthorpe and Leeds away spring to mind

DOOMANDGLOOM

Also signed Gradel, who is a winger too

but the rumour is still going around apparently we are hoping you take Robinson, his wages seem to be the probably

If they are as high as £10K a week as rumoured there will be a major stumbling block. We're more a £10K a season kind of club.