my fave manure player of all time in trouble

I don't know why the F.A clamp down on it either - in my opinion it's all good for their 'product'. :wink:

Pure lip service.

All part of the panto, and often the most entertaining part of the entire circus (if that's not mixing metaphors too badly... :unsure: ).

I love the way Gary Neville loves to stir it up before a game, just to reinvigorate scouse/Citeh fans' hatred of him. :grin:

My first hero's were Stevie Coppell, Martin Buchan (loved the fact he went on to play for Latics ... did see him one in the blue shirt) and Gary Bailey (I was a keeper) .. still hate Arsenal to this day after loosing the 1979 cup final against them!

Then came Bryan Robson and my all time favourate Jasper Olsen (who was the first player who's number I had on the back of a shirt).

P.S are the FA investigating the lighter thrown at a Utd player ?

I pray to god that they dont ban him. That would be a punnishment to whoever Utd play against during his ban!

Infact the FA should make them play him for the next 3 games as the punnishment and transfer 2 weeks of his wages into the fans group who are trying to buy liverpool of the yanks :lol: