I thought I'd share this snippet

Stevie Whitehall asked me for a balloon for his kid whilst I was clearing the tables at Elk Mill McDonalds

I once took a leak in the urinal next to the legend that was Jim Fryatt - he was playing for Southport at the time and the team coach drew up at the services at the same time as the Barlows special - happy days :blush:

I once took a leak in the urinal next to the legend that was Jim Fryatt - he was playing for Southport at the time and the team coach drew up at the services at the same time as the Barlows special - happy days :blush:

' he was playing for Southport at the time'

Christ!!!....I thought you meant he'd come off the pitch for a piss!!!!

Dowies in Costco once a fortnight roughly.

Last time I saw him he'd obviously forgot something and had to go back to toher end of the store to get it. Instead of a steady jog, he ran like he was warming up to come on as a sub, knees up to his waist etc. Made me chuckle

I stood next to Javier Mascherano in the Trafford centre last week......what does that have to do with Latics? :censored: all.

I saw him in Trafford Centre not to long ago. Let on to him because I recognised him thinking I knew him n then felt like a tit when I realised it was him. Bird/wife is hot!

Let on to him because I recognised him thinking I knew him n then felt like a tit when I realised it was him.

It's a :censored: when you do that! I do nowt famous or special but through one thing and another I know a few people who work in and around politics, and quite a few times I've walked past people you know off the telly or newspaper and you sort of want to nod to then or say, "hi," as you pass, until you realise that they don't know you from Adam. Some of them love it too, they walk down the street or through a room waiting for people to acknowledge them.