That's as may be, but I can't help thinking old Greegs might be, erm, a little less than gentle while Big Fin's trying to stick his head up his arse.

(I assume that's what he means by head-bummer... :unsure: )

Is that what they mean by,” sticking your head in where it hurts?”

That's as may be, but I can't help thinking old Greegs might be, erm, a little less than gentle while Big Fin's trying to stick his head up his arse.

(I assume that's what he means by head-bummer... :unsure: )

Nah, I'm confident Greeg's arse could comfortably accomodate Big Fin's head. I'll let you know.

Or, to help save argument, maybe a few of us could agree to stand round and bukkake Greegs at halftime on Saturday?

Nah, I'm confident Greeg's arse could comfortably accomodate Big Fin's head. I'll let you know.

Or, to help save argument, maybe a few of us could agree to stand round and bukkake Greegs at halftime on Saturday?

Do you reckon the crowd will be large enough for us to get a sufficient degree of coverage?

Mmmmmm could this mystery man be either Stitch or Big fin ?????? the truth is out there!!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nf4XDnAQf9k/Rcmxk_r_...zM/fd0d333c.jpg

Plying Mr gregan with Beer ..... but which one of you will go with him to the chippy on the way home ??? :grin:

I would have added the photo if I wasnt a brain dead moron :(

Mmmmmm could this mystery man be either Stitch or Big fin ?????? the truth is out there!!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nf4XDnAQf9k/Rcmxk_r_...zM/fd0d333c.jpg

Plying Mr gregan with Beer ..... but which one of you will go with him to the chippy on the way home ??? :grin:

I would have added the photo if I wasnt a brain dead moron :(

Yep, thats me. :)

This thread has gone overboard... seriously....