Millwall Fans

If it was me - I would of gone on the floor injured, got the police involved, get stretchered off to an anbulance by St Johns, and then claim for criminal injuries. But thats me. You just sound like a complete muppet.

I had to read that at least three times. Please tell me you're taking the piss with that comment..

Woof.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it hit a little kid then id feel kinda bad, but yet again same goes to them.

to be honest im pretty laid back until people go across the line like they did why throw things ? its just :censored: pointless.

start chants or something instead of showing how much of hard man you are by throwing stuff at the other set of fans.

thats what peed me off they had to throw stuff.

kinda bad ? wow, what a man... I would be fecking distraught if my actions had hurt a little kid...

Arent you that annoying kid with the drum ? :lol:

if it hit a little kid then id feel kinda bad, but yet again same goes to them.

to be honest im pretty laid back until people go across the line like they did why throw things ? its just :censored: pointless.

start chants or something instead of showing how much of hard man you are by throwing stuff at the other set of fans.

thats what peed me off they had to throw stuff.

Just "Kinda" bad?

yeah id feel bad and what ? i aint the lad with the drum i just sit with josh every home game. well to be frank your views on here about me i couldt give a toss about. i know i was in the wrong but i dont give a :censored: . im not going to stand there and get bottles threw at me. you must be living in la la land if you think im not going to react.

to be honest i was too peed off that someone threw coke at me when i wasnt any of the guys who ran to the big grey thing. just standing there peed off at the ref then a coke bottle hit me ! so i aint going to sit back and let them take the mick. i threw it in anger. and when police had me outside, a steward came outside and said see you next match and shook my hand.

Yeah, that happened!

I suppose it took 14 heavily armed riot police with shields to throw you out as well 10 men?

Yeah, that happened!

I suppose it took 14 heavily armed riot police with shields to throw you out as well 10 men?

nah it didnt :censored: ! two officers came to me and asked me to go outside, so i did without arguing because i knew what was wrong.

i dont normally kick off or anything like that im not that kind of person.

and he actually did, we always chat with that certain steward and have a laugh n joke, he knows what im like, and that i never cause trouble.

thats why!!

To be honest Lee you probably realise that throwing it back wasn't the best thing to do, but if some of us are honest we'd probably admit we'd have done the same thing when we were 18.

Fortunately it didn't escalate into anything really serious, although of course it's a shame that the only person who seemingly did get hurt was a little girl.

nah it didnt :censored: ! two officers came to me and asked me to go outside, so i did without arguing because i knew what was wrong.

i dont normally kick off or anything like that im not that kind of person.

and he actually did, we always chat with that certain steward and have a laugh n joke, he knows what im like, and that i never cause trouble.

thats why!!

You've hurt my feelings now Lee you horrible nasty little football hooligan :grin:

I'm sure you are a decent enough lad ordinarily, and I was 18 once myself, but you're coming accross as a complete tool so i'd quit before the hole you're digging gets any deeper......

To be honest Lee you probably realise that throwing it back wasn't the best thing to do, but if some of us are honest we'd probably admit we'd have done the same thing when we were 18.

Fortunately it didn't escalate into anything really serious, although of course it's a shame that the only person who seemingly did get hurt was a little girl.

She was milking it too. Probably spilt her coke and blamed it on the big bad Millwall fans so that she would get bought another and a Twix (king-size) on her way home.

She was milking it too. Probably spilt her coke and blamed it on the big bad Millwall fans so that she would get bought another and a Twix (king-size) on her way home.

Actually your wrong, I was sat behind the pegs in the RRE with my two young nephews and all I saw was this guy rush down carrying/shielding his kid to his chest. I thought it was a girl but it could have been a boy only about 5yrs old as I just saw the kids legs sticking out

He went to the steward for help with a lady in tow who came down with him - no relation or friend just concerned, steward was no help as the rest of the stand rushed down for the penalty take, he rushed across the pegs towards the main car park for help and reached the two stewards at the gate who finally did something.

There was no St.Johns on site and I thought they use to walk around the ground.

The lady came back an I asked what happened an she said the kid was hit by a coke can but she did not know how bad it was. I have posted on here since if anyone knew/had an update.

Worse still, the police did not keep the millwall fans behind, which was a bad move IMO. I had by then, decided not to exit via the turnstyle/steps but the main car park and I am glad I did.

There's a helluva lot of coke being thrown around when we play. :wink:

Maybe we should ask COKE COLA to sponsor us or even, the fans.

Maybe the management should invite some celebrities like Daniella Westbrook, Robbie Fowler and we could even try and convert Robbie Williams......I can see the attendance rising already!