Match Report on the OS

Apologies,

This was brought to my attention shortly after the game (it also prevented fans from getting the usual SMS updates) and is beyond the control of the Football League clubs such as Latics.

Our provider, Perform, have been investigating this over the weekend and I will hopefully have more information in the morning.

First signs point to a problem with the PA and their stats collation/communication system, however I can't confirm if that was established as the root cause or not as I've yet to have the report from Perform.

Cheers,

Ste

Apologies,

This was brought to my attention shortly after the game (it also prevented fans from getting the usual SMS updates) and is beyond the control of the Football League clubs such as Latics.

Our provider, Perform, have been investigating this over the weekend and I will hopefully have more information in the morning.

First signs point to a problem with the PA and their stats collation/communication system, however I can't confirm if that was established as the root cause or not as I've yet to have the report from Perform.

Cheers,

Ste

has he been sacked yet Ackey? :lol:

Apologies,

Cheers,

Ste

To be fair Ste the whole web site is a mess - it does however refelect the shambles on the pitch so in that sense it's consistent.

Fixtures, squad info. club info is all out of date and inaccurate, in addition mistakes are commonplace on all reports -either typo's or grammar. I receive a weekly newsletter that gives me info that is 5 days out of date! Try unsubscribing - it's fun. Not.