North West Masters 2010

Don't think this will get noticed much, as the forum is awash with Penney and Ackey discussion, but the Masters for this year has been moved to a Sunday, 18th July.

Link

No times or even teams confirmed yet though. Have emailed them about the subject and awaiting reply.

Anyone know why? Will it be because of the trouble last year, shifting it from the Saturday night slot? Other Masters are usually on a Sunday afternoon, think the Scottish and Mersey ones are.

Don't think this will get noticed much, as the forum is awash with Penney and Ackey discussion, but the Masters for this year has been moved to a Sunday, 18th July.

Link

No times or even teams confirmed yet though. Have emailed them about the subject and awaiting reply.

Anyone know why? Will it be because of the trouble last year, shifting it from the Saturday night slot? Other Masters are usually on a Sunday afternoon, think the Scottish and Mersey ones are.

Most likely is because of the trouble last year, didnt see much of it (apart from the scuffle in the crowd near the players entrance) but heard plenty of stories and there was definitely a slight nasty edge to the 'atmosphere'.

• 4 weeks later...
Tickets are now on sale. 6pm kick off.

Masters

4 out of 6 teams confirmed. Scum, Citeh, Bolton & Stoke. Not us.

Are we going to be one of the TBA 2 teams? Or are we not in it? Anyone shed any light?

I've asked the question of those I know at the Masters, I will let you all know once I do.

Tickets are now on sale. 6pm kick off.

Masters

4 out of 6 teams confirmed. Scum, Citeh, Bolton & Stoke. Not us.

Are we going to be one of the TBA 2 teams? Or are we not in it? Anyone shed any light?

Were we one of the perceived trouble makers last year? I very much doubt Burnley will be invited again.

Edited by LeylandLatic