Charlton v Orient

C'mon Orient!

Charlton will no doubt be a promotion rival we need to drop points for when we make our surge into the top 6 in the next 16 games.

Ah but Orient, if they carry on in this form will also be in the mix in the surge to the top.

Therefore a draw might be the best result. :wink:

:nnnng:

Then again, I suppose Orient illustrate the point that things aren't as bad as they seem. It was only last Tuesday they were 21st before they beat Yeovil, not even a week later and they're 15th.

I bet last week Orient had their doom and gloom "we're stuck in a relegation fight" merchants, but now position wise they it doesn't look strictly like they're in a relegation fight. The table can be very deceiving, the bottom of the table doesn't take shape until the last 8 games are so. Sure, Stockport and Wycombe are pretty much looking like going down, I'd say there are two relegation spots available and anyone from Tranmere (22nd - 25 played 22 points) to Yeovil (12th - 26 played 31 points) could get them.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

:nnnng:

Then again, I suppose Orient illustrate the point that things aren't as bad as they seem. It was only last Tuesday they were 21st before they beat Yeovil, not even a week later and they're 15th.

I last week Orient had their doom and gloom "we're stuck in a relegation fight" merchants, but not position wise they look healthy. The table can be very deceiving, the bottom of the table doesn't take shape until the last 8 games are so. Sure, Stockport and Wycombe are pretty much looking like going down, I'd say there are two relegation spots available and anyone from Tranmere (22nd - 25 played 22 points) to Yeovil (12th - 26 played 31 points) could get them.

Alas if teams win their game/s in hand Orient drop back to 20th!

But that is still outside the relegation spots.

And better to have the points on the board.

We just donlt seem to be able to out a run of 1 win never mind 2 though!

Antone slese get tghat IPS Driver Error?

Alas if teams win their game/s in hand Orient drop back to 20th!

But that is still outside the relegation spots.

And better to have the points on the board.

We just donlt seem to be able to out a run of 1 win never mind 2 though!

Antone slese get tghat IPS Driver Error?

Que?

Sometimes you get the breaks though, Charlton certainly had a fair shout there could have been a foul and a red card in the build-up. Likewise we had a perfectly good goal disallowed at The Valley earlier this season. Not saying it's all down to luck, we are :censored:e, but sometimes it can play a part.

Whichever way, bad result for us.

Edited by jsslatic

C'mon Orient!

Charlton will no doubt be a promotion rival we need to drop points for when we make our surge into the top 6 in the next 16 games.

Or, alternatively, they could be another relegation candidate when they get docked 20+ points for financial irregularities*.

*allegedly

Edited by rosa

The worrying thing for me was that orient showed fight and passion and a willingness to work for each other, something sadly lacking here at the mo.

Nail on head.

That is the difference between Orient and ourselves, they aren't a good team and have very few good individual players (much like ourselves) but they worked so hard for each other and that often brings its own rewards.