Tonight's Football

Leeds already behind against Swindon.

Stockport are playing Brighton, I guess a home win is too much to ask for Stockport! Tranmere play Yeovil at home and here's hoping for a draw between Exeter and Carlisle.

In the Prem Coyle faces his former side Burnley at the Reebok.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Stockport are playing Brighton, I guess a home win is too much to ask for Stockport! Tranmere play Yeovil at home and here's hoping for a draw between Exeter and Carlisle.

I preedict we'll be four points adrift come 9.35pm. Can we be worried yet Barry, or shall we just 'shut it' 'cos it'll be reet in the end?

It'd be wonderful if they fell apart and Norwich aand Charlton left them in the play-off lottery!

It'd be wonderful if they fell apart and Norwich aand Charlton left them in the play-off lottery!

Hmmm and I think they will be struggling come March after their February commitments, not that it will make the slightest bit of difference to us, but that is where I can foresee them being come late April/ early May.

I really hope Leeds blow it this season. Early doors in the season how many late late winners did they pull ot the bag? loads of points like that. Play off's I hope without a Wembley day out. Still Papa smurf is quids in with their cup run.

I really hope Leeds blow it this season. Early doors in the season how many late late winners did they pull ot the bag? loads of points like that. Play off's I hope without a Wembley day out. Still Papa smurf is quids in with their cup run.

And the Leeds fans who I have spoken with reckon that he won't be there after next season, so all in all a nice little earner for him coupled with the transfer fees they have had.